You Must Try These Cupcakes From SugarHigh Bakery

12 Cupcakes You Must Try From SugarHigh Bakery

Life is sweet!

781
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZtgXrSDQLi/?hl=en&tagged=sugarhighbakery

If you find yourself in Michigan's own little Bavaria, SugarHigh Bakery is an essential stop on your visit! Specializing in gourmet cupcakes, designer cakes, homemade gelato, and many other treats, this place is a must see! But don't just take my word in it, take the Food Network's! That's right, this bakery took home $10,000 after winning season 7 of "Cupcake Wars." Now do you believe me? Good! Now, the selection of cupcakes can be a lot to take in so if you find yourself to be a bit overwhelmed here are some the flavors that you've got to try!

Cuatro Leches

Cuatro Leches cupcake from SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

One of the four winning cupcakes from their episode of the Food Network's "Cupcake Wars." This vanilla bean cupcake is injected with an amazing four cream mixture, topped with a light, airy whipped cream frosting and sprinkled with beautiful silver dragees. There's no wonder why this is one of their best sellers!

Maple Bacon

Maple Bacon cupcake from SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

This cupcake tastes like a pancake and bacon breakfast all rolled into one bite! A sweet maple cupcake topped with a fluffy maple buttercream, bacon, and drizzled with maple syrup!

Turtle Power

Turtle Power cupcake at SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

Another Cupcake Wars winner, this one is sure to be a treat! This chocolate-walnut cupcake is injected with a smooth caramel and topped with a rich chocolate buttercream, chopped walnuts and a caramel drizzle!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcake from SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

Now you never have to choose between a cookie and a cupcake! This delicious cupcake it packed with cookie dough bits, topped with a smooth Italian meringue buttercream and sprinkled with chocolate chips!

Samoa

Samoa cupcake from SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

Just like the Girl Scout, this cupcake is a hit! A white cake topped with a sweet vanilla buttercream, rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with chocolate and caramel!

Strawberry Lemonade

Strawberry Lemonade cupcake from SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

Kick off summer with this refreshing treat! This sweet strawberry cupcake topped with a tart lemon whipped cream frosting is sure to be your new favorite summer treat!

Pizza Pie

Pizza Pie cupcake from SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

Yup, you read that right! This Food Network winner includes a marinara cake topped with a rich parmesan Italian meringue buttercream and scattered with candied pepperoni!

Banana Pudding

Banana Pudding cupcake from SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

This banana cake is injected with a delicious bavarian cream and topped with whipped cream frosting and a vanilla wafer! You wouldn't want to miss out on this sweet treat!

French Toast

French Toast cupcake at SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

Now you have an excuse to enjoy a cupcake for breakfast! This cinnamon cake is topped with maple buttercream, whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon! Make the most important meal of the deal something sweet!

Toxic Lemon Lime

Toxic Lemon Lime cupcake at SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

The final winner from their victory on Cupcake Wars, this lemon-lime cupcake is injected with a lemon-lime cake and topped with a lemon-lime cream cheese frosting!

White Velvet

White Velvet cupcake at SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

Another SugarHigh favorite, this white chocolate cake is topped with a silky smooth Italian buttercream! This treat is essential to your SugarHigh visit!

Thin Mint

Thin Mint cupcake from SugarHigh Bakery

Katherine Huber

Another hit inspired by a popular Girl Scout cookie! This mint and chocolate marble cake is topped with mint buttercream, crushed thin mint cookies and drizzled with chocolate!