Fall Is The Best Season

Fall Is Unquestionably The Best Season

Spooky season is fully upon us and it's the best time of the year.

999
Fall Is Unquestionably The Best Season

There's nothing quite like that first Saturday in the fall, where you feel a cold breeze in the morning, the leaves are beginning to change and there's college football on all day. That's just the beginning of it. Let's get into my list of why fall is unquestionably the best season there is.

1. The weather 

Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of 95 degree weather. In the summer, I can deal with it when lounging by the pool is an available option, but count me out when I have to walk to class wearing my bulky, book filled backpack. Fall is the perfect medium between summer and winter, no more sweltering heat and no blistering cold just yet. It's when you first get that crisp feeling in the air. It's jacket season, or better yet, #SweaterWeather.

2. The activities… so many activities 

With the new season comes the quintessential list of fall activities. Bonfires, going to the pumpkin patch, haunted houses, corn mazes, hay rides, watching scary movies and going to Halloween parties, just to name a few. These are the things that get girls excited on twitter for fall, and while they do sound extremely basic, that doesn't stop them from being pretty fun at the same time.

3. The sports 

There is no better time for sports than the month of October. You've got playoff baseball, NFL football and college football in full swing, and NBA basketball ramping up. They're all going on at once. Before you realize that you're bummed out because one is over, the next game is on. You can hardly go a day without a sporting event to watch, and that's part of what makes fall so special. You can park yourself on your couch and not go anywhere for hours.

4. The clothes

I already mentioned the sweater weather, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. Flannels make up a big part of my wardrobe, and there's no better time to dust off those bad boys and break 'em out. Then there's boots, thick socks, worn in jeans, hoodies. I'm sounding a bit like a girl, but fall is an easy time to break out some fits that are both fresh and cozy.

5. The holiday spirit 

It's hard to deny that there's something special in the air during the last three months of the year. With Halloween, you get the full "Spooky Season" treatment. In November, everything is gearing up towards Thanksgiving. And then Christmas is right around the corner. It's a wonderful time to get together with friends and family and appreciate their company.