The 7 Best "Real Housewives" Franchises To Treat Yourself With

The 7 Best 'Real Housewives' Franchises To Treat Yourself With This New Year

Get your tagline ready.

12

If you're anything like me, your guilty pleasure is watching reality TV. Bravo is my absolute favorite thing. I genuinely cannot get enough of it.

All the shows are fantastic, well most of them rather, but the best ones have to be the "Real Housewives" by far. If you have not experienced the addictive nature of the "Real Housewives" then you're in for a treat because I have compiled a list of my favorite franchises in order.

7. Real Housewives of Potomac 

I personally don't watch this one too often so I can't give too much insight. These are some posh, and eccentric, ladies. But I must say, every time I have watched it I've been entertained.

6. Real Housewives of Dallas

What makes reality tv drama better? Reality TV drama with some Texas accents. The housewives of Dallas are some tough women and they show it. It's one of the newer franchises but it is not to be taken lightly.

5. Real Housewives of Atlanta

The ladies from Atlanta are intense, to say the least. There's always hard-core drama going on and never a dull moment. It is "gone with the wind fabulous." Get ready to laugh and be shocked with all the drama of these housewives.

4. Real Housewives of Orange County

The OG's from the OC. The show that started it all. "The Real Housewives of Orange County" is definitely something else. There are always funny moments with these ladies and lots and lots of screaming. Sometimes these ladies are a lot but it's still impossible to not watch and enjoy. And "that's my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!"

3. Real Housewives of New York

The New York franchise has had quite a few switch-a-roos. And sometimes it has missed the mark, but it finally is back on track and better than ever. These ladies are passionate and they aren't afraid to show it. You'll have a lot of laughs but also have tons of drama. Plus it gave us the classic "Money Can't Buy You Class." Don't be all "uncool" and not watch this one. *You'll get the reference when you watch if you don't already.

2. Real Housewives of New Jersey

Now I may be a bit biased as I was born in New Jersey, but if you've ever seen an episode of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" then you know how wild this one is. These ladies do not hold back any punches, or tables. The drama is real and runs deep. Bring the popcorn for this one.

1. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The glitz and glam of Beverly Hills bring this franchise to the number one spot in my opinion. These ladies are crazy rich. It's hard to even wrap your head around how much money they have sometimes. Even just to see how extravagant these ladies live is entertaining enough. But as to be expected there's always a lot of drama, which is why we really love the housewives in the first place. Plus Beverly Hills is home to the queen Lisa Vanderpump.

Enjoy binge-watching and get your taglines ready.