Listen to the music and hear the love of 2018 swell.
1. "Nervous" by Shawn Mendes
Have you ever been nervous around a crush? Turns out he has too.
2. "Never Be The Same" by Camila Cabello
Sometimes a person just turns your whole life around. You'll just never be the same.
3. "Girls Like You" by Maroon 5
All the tears at the end when his family joins the music video.
4. "The Middle" by Zedd and Maren Morris
Relationships aren't just about love, they're about compromise.
5. "3:15" by Bazzi
Sometimes we just can't stop thinking about our love late at night.
6. "Happier" by Marshmello and Bastille
It's hard to think you're the best choice for your significant other. Sometimes you're sure they'd be happier with someone else.
7. "Ocean Eyes" by Billie Eilish
Maybe not from 2018, but incredibly popular in 2018. When you're in love you can star in your partner's eyes all day.
8. "For You" by Liam Payne and Rita Ora
The duo nobody expected but everyone needed. Sometimes love comes with so much infatuation.
9. "Boo'd Up" by Ella Mai
A happy pop song about being in love with that special someone.
10. "American Love" by Scotty Sire
Listening to the song you can't quite hear the love story, but watch the video and it's clear as day.
We needed a little love in 2018, and all these songs did just that. Let's keep it going for 2019.