The 10 Best Love Songs That Put Us In The Feels In 2018
Music

2018 really was the year of love. Here are a few of the best songs that embody just that.

138

Listen to the music and hear the love of 2018 swell.

"Nervous" by Shawn Mendes

Have you ever been nervous around a crush? Turns out he has too.

"Never Be The Same" by Camila Cabello

Sometimes a person just turns your whole life around. You'll just never be the same.

"Girls Like You" by Maroon 5

All the tears at the end when his family joins the music video.

"The Middle" by Zedd and Maren Morris

Relationships aren't just about love, they're about compromise.

"3:15" by Bazzi

Sometimes we just can't stop thinking about our love late at night.

"Happier" by Marshmello and Bastille

It's hard to think you're the best choice for your significant other. Sometimes you're sure they'd be happier with someone else.

"Ocean Eyes" by Billie Eilish

Maybe not from 2018, but incredibly popular in 2018. When you're in love you can star in your partner's eyes all day.

"For You" by Liam Payne and Rita Ora

The duo nobody expected but everyone needed. Sometimes love comes with so much infatuation.

"Boo'd Up" by Ella Mai

A happy pop song about being in love with that special someone.

"American Love" by Scotty Sire 

Listening to the song you can't quite hear the love story, but watch the video and it's clear as day.

We needed a little love in 2018, and all these songs did just that. Let's keep it going for 2019.