10 Of The Best Christmas Desserts That Even The Grinch Will Want
Nature Animals

10 Of The Best Christmas Desserts That Even The Grinch Would Want To Eat This Holiday Season

Bake your way into the Christmas spirit this year with these delicious treats!

557
gingerbread house

"Knock, knock, knock."

It's that time of the year again. Your neighbor is at the front door.

She's holding her classic tray of sugared snowflake cookies and popcorn.

Are you worried about what to give your neighbor in return? Never fear! This list of Christmas treats will impress ANYONE (Yes, even that neighbor!).

Check the links for recipes for each of these merry desserts.

1. Christmas Light Cupcakes 

These festive cupcakes will brighten anyone's day!

2. Snowman Cake Pops 

These snowman cake pops are simple, sweet, and sure to appeal to kids of all ages.

3. Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites 

These cheesecake bites are full of flavor and equally as cute!

4. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake 

This Red Velvet Poke Cake is a dessert so full of flavor that all of your friends and neighbors will be asking for your recipe.

5. Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats 

These unique rice krispie treats are perfect for your child to take to their class holiday party.

6. Grinch Christmas Cake 

This Grinch cake adds a splash of color to any meal and will prompt everyone's stomachs to grow three sizes too big!

7. Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark 

This Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark is unlike any other chocolate bark you'll taste this holiday season!

8. Chocolate Dipped Oreo Snowflakes 

You'll have fun decorating these Chocolate Dipped Oreos so that no two snowflakes are alike!

9. Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Tree

If you're looking to amaze your guests with a dessert or appetizer this Christmas, this Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Tree is perfect!

10. Gingerbread Man Brownies 

These Gingerbread Man Brownie cutouts are perfect for all ages and super fun to decorate!

Christmas only comes once a year, so get to baking!