Best Of Fall Fashion For College Girls 2016

Extra pumpkin spice, please.

35
Peyton Hume's Photo

As for all girls who could agree with me, fall is BY FAR one of the best, if not the best season of all. Not too hot, not too cold, Friday night lights, haunted houses, hoodie weather, pumpkin spice everything and not to mention, fall has THE BEST fashion. Everything you could possibly wear is so cute, comfy, and cozy. You can dress up outfits even when you're dressed down. As for college girls, looking cute can be really hard when all you want to do is dress down for class. Or even when you have to walk long distances in the cold chilly weather. I've listed out a few outfit ideas or key pieces for those chilly days or nights out that are trendy for this fall.

1. CABIN SOCKS

Whether you want to wear them with crocs (which is oddly trending on my college campus right now, but i'm not complaining) or have them peak out of your cute new brown booties, they are the WAY to go. Not only are they super cute and trendy, but they keep your toes warm on the coldest of days. Dress them up, or dress them down!

2. LEGGINGS

Do I even have to explain myself? Every girl has at least 6 pairs in their closet.

3. FLANNELS

Flannels are not only key for fall, but they are SUPER comfy. My favorite is wearing them super big so they are baggy and comfy with a pair of leggings and booties. Or even jeans and ties around your waist for a more dressed up look.

4. TURTLENECK

Turtle necks are one of my personal favorites. They can be dressed up with just some jewelry or worn under vests and jackets for cooler nights.

5. VESTS

So easy to throw over a crewneck sweatshirt or a nice shirt to dress it up. Not to mention how warm and comfortable they keep you.

6. CREWNECK SWEATSHIRTS

Preppy. Cute. Comfy. Warm.

7. HATS/ KNIT EARWARMERS

Best cure for a bad hair day