Being taken control of is not OK

Being taken control of is not OK

this is sensitive content. This is a warning to all reading.

5
Being taken control of is not OK

There are a lot of issues in this world. But there is a big issue with us, with the way we do things. The things we do can affect someone's life forever. It is abusing and sexually molesting innocent people in the community. And this is not ok. Having someone you don't even know touching you in places no one has touched before. They talk to you like everything will be ok, but you know it won't. When they touch you down your leg and try to lean in for a kiss. You're so scared you let them kiss you, you don't know what to do. That's what lets them in. that's what will get you killed.

We have only been taught to avoid these situations but never how to get out of them. We never got taught how too get out of the situation. What should you do if someone pushes you in their van and starts to drive off? Us teenagers have only been told to avoid and trust your gut, watch out for everyone. But how do we avoid it, just walk away? That's not how it works they will snatch you up and you will never be seen again that's what will happen.

Being caught, being raped and your insides ripped to shreds is not a choice. It is not something you can easily avoid. It is something that will happen to you. It is something that will stick with you for the rest of your life and there is nothing you can do to change that. If you have been sexually molested or touched in any way without your consent I'm sorry. I truly am sorry for you and I know its hard for you to speak up. This is something that will destroy you and kill you like a pig being cut for meat. Don't let it destroy you.