Be happy In The Season Of Life You Are In Right Now

You have been placed in this moment of life for a reason.

13

To all college students, especially those at Anderson, the semester is coming to an end, and we are all restless, waiting to get out of here and start our summer plans. I don't know about you, but I am ready for some fun and adventure after all my long nights of reading, homework, and studying. Going to a small school, there isn't much to do in town. Especially with summer around the corner, I am extremely restless, just waiting for an epic adventure. Although I know I am receiving a quality education and working towards my future, I am ready for some fun in the sun! I am ready to travel the world and ready to be independent in an exciting city.

Right now, I am desperate to get out of this town, where there really isn't much going on, unless you create some fun. Don't get me wrong, I love my school and my friends, but I am ready for something more thrilling. I am ready to graduate school and get a job that I love in an exciting city. I am ready to live my life. From what I hear from most college students, you guys are feeling the same way.

One thing that college students struggle with is being happy in the moment and where God has placed them. It is probably why most of us cannot wait to go home on the weekends. We are always quick to jump on the next outing or trip we can take away from college. We take drastic measures, such as missing homework assignments, social events, and even skipping classes. We always complain about professors, assignments, and how much work we have to get done and how much stress it causes us.

But, here's the thing: College is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Once it is over, we will never get these years back, and the reality of getting a job, paying bills, and really living responsibility will bring more stress than what we're feeling now. God has placed us in this moment of our lives for a reason. Of course, that reason is different for each person. So, be grateful and be happy that you are in this moment of your life. Makes friends, go on great adventures, and work your hardest because you will never get this time back. Go and enjoy your wonderful, beautiful life!