Bad Suns "Disappear Here" Album Review

Bad Suns "Disappear Here" Album Review

Why I can't stop listening to Bad Suns' new album and why you should listen to it, too!

117
Bad Suns "Disappear Here" Album Review
genius.com

Alternative-rock band, Bad Suns, just released their second album, "Disappear Here" on September 16. Once again, Bad Suns seem to hit the nail on the head, making their second album a perfect follow up to their first album, "Language & Perspective" which was released back in 2014.

With catchy lyrics and upbeat pop rock sounds, every song on the album has potential to get stuck in your head. Bad Suns does this, however, without making the songs too generic. By utilizing unique lyrics and interesting sounds, "Disappear Here" never seems to get old.

The album begins with its title track, which is an interesting song in that it is so riddled with doubt and confusion, yet the upbeat sound of it might trick a listener who doesn't listen closer to the lyrics.

Like the title track, many of the songs on "Disappear Here" maintain a lighthearted feeling, yet contain lyrics that make you have to pause and reconsider their meaning; this just makes the album that much more interesting.

All in all, "Disappear Here" is a great follow up to Bad Sun's debut album, "Language & Perspective". The album is fun and discusses themes everyone can relate to: heartbreak, doubt, hope, love. The songs themselves are gripping and all demand a second listen. If you haven't already, go check it out!