10 Reasons Why We All Agree Backstreet Boys Trump N'Sync

One does not simply like both N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys.

221
www.officialcharts.com

Growing up, you were only a fan of one band: Backstreet Boys or N'Sync.

There was no in-between and if you liked the wrong band, your friends instantly judged you. The 90's were a hard time for girls because the Backstreet Boys' band manager helped create N'Sync...the arch rival. As you might have guessed, I will always hold a special place in my heart for the Backstreet Boys.

This is the list as to why this band will always be the best boy band of all time. "Backstreet's back, alright!"

1.) Brian had the-the greatest body

2.) Nick Carter always made you scream when he worked the camera, the microphone or just the stage...was it just me?

3.) A.J. was the ultimate bad boy and secretly, we all wanted to date him.

4.) Although Kevin was the oldest one in the group, he had a killer smile and great hair.

He made the group what it was by his beautiful existence.

5.) Howie was the quiet one of the group, but he was the ultimate band member. I mean, just look at him.

6.) When it comes to the late 80's or early 90's, their songs always appeared on the radio.

They had sold out shows, the biggest fan base and every girl had a poster of them in their room.

7.) To this day, if you were to drive down the road I would bet you someone is blasting their songs more so than N'Sync. I mean, "Rock your body, right?"

8.) When the Millennium Album came out, we all saw a different side of the Backstreet Boys.

They were serious, their love songs were fire and they challenged the boy band persona. I mean, look at how angelic they look? Great way to begin the millennium.

9.) The Backstreet Boys "quit playin' games with your heart" when they proved to the world that they were not a one man band like N'Sync.

Don't get me wrong, N'Sync is an amazing group but I bet you that you can't get a better harmony than from these 5 studs right here.

10.) And lastly, they are still touring around the world performing classics, performing amazing shows and representing a well-rounded group of guys trying to do what they love best...releasing your inner fan girl.

Do you still see N'Sync on tour? I didn't think so.