AYER 'My Hands': An Unexpected Electronic Pop Surprise

15
AYER

I was recently sent a link to check out this new artist's single. Normally, I am skeptical about that sort of thing and don't listen. This time, I figured that I would give it a chance and open the link up. Well, guess what happened... I have become obsessed with this song since the email.

The song is "My Hands" by the artist AYER. AYER is an American, electronic­, pop singer, songwriter and producer. "My Hands" premiered on the website We Got This Covered, and they describe the track perfectly.

“The multi­talented AYER puts all his best qualities on full display with the track, offering up a post­disco tinged piece of indie dance music with memorable pop vocals and undeniable groove,” they wrote.

It is a track that I really recommend for everyone. I'm not into this type of genre normally, but I am now a fan of AYER. The luscious track with his soothing vocals make it like peanut butter and jelly. You just can't get enough of it once you start listening to it. His music has gone onto seen premieres over at Huffington Post, Billboard, and We Got This Covered, been featured on Spotify, and has hit the top ten on HypeM countless of times.

I can't wait to see what else he will be producing, and hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. I will even be playing it on my radio show this week.

You can find more of AYER at these links:

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Spotify