Meet the reporter

Meet the reporter

Quarantine is hard, but here's how I pass my time.

17
Meet the reporter

There is so much to do quarantine, but also nothing to do it seems...here's how I pass my time.

Go Hiking

Living in Arizona is a struggle in the summer, but in the spring it is beautiful. The hiking trails are filled, start to finish, with wildflowers. The fresh air is distressing and so amazing. I go hiking as much as I can cause gyms are closed so how else am I supposed to work out.

Bake Cookies

pexels

With all the extra time, why not add some extra carbs to the diet! Cookies can be made millions of different ways so it's so fun to add a twist to any cookie and spice it up. plus the end result is pretty tasty.

Homework

With school being completely online as a result of the coronavirus, I spend a large amount of time working on homework. From essays, to practice problems to presentations I'm always working on homework and it never seems to cease.

Catch up on all my shows

Will all this extra time, I am finally able to catch up on all my tv shows. Once those shows are done I can watch even more shows. Watching tv is a nice break for the brain and gives you an opportunity to vicariously live through the characters in the show since we can't leave our houses.

Spend Time with family

pexels

Coming home from college isn't the easiest thing, but it allows you to spend extra time with family. Before we know it, we're going to be all grown up and not be at home. so being able to have the cherished memories you have with family will ve amazing and such a reminder of the good ol' days before life gets even crazier.