Ariana Grande's Thank You, Next album songs track by track

Ariana Grande's New Album, Thank You, Next Has Me Changing To Unique Moods Throughout Her Album!

Thank You, Ariana Grande

123
Wikipedia

Ariana Grande's new album "thank u, next" is the break-up album we all need right now. No matter what your thoughts on her or her music are, you've definitely would want to here her latest music album that she recently released in the month of February! Here is a complete review of Ariana's playlist.

imagine 

This song is a perfect jam- out in a car type of song.

needy

The meaning of this song is exactly how it sounds.. Needy? We have all been there when we are desperate for something that we become needy or clingy. I usually listen to this song when I feel like crap and the whole day feels like a waste. This usually helps me feel better!

NASA

If you don't dance to this song when it is being played, you are crazy. It's all about having SPACE… Get it? NASA? Space? This is another hype song that lightens the mood and gets you motivated to start your homework.

bloodline

Ariana really aimed the meaning of this song about only being with friends with benefits. My friends are one of the most important people I know and when we have some type of 3 or 4 day weekend, I play this song. This song reminds me how precious my friends are in my life!

fake smile

This song is a very relatable song because it is not about being able to have a fake smile or act like you are actually okay when you are not. This has happened to everyone at least once in their life. This song makes me laugh a lot because it reminds me of the fake people at school and how fake and unreal they are.

bad idea 

It's a very catchy song and it is one of the fans favorite song on twitter. When I feel like listening to upbeat songs, this song is one of them in my upbeat playlist!

make up 

I love how this song is a play on words to making up with someone in a relationship and the makeup you actually wear.

ghostin

Ok if you haven't go and download Ariana Grande's new album before you continue reading!

in my head

The beat for this song is very good. This particular song is about being in love with the idea of someone you created in your head. When I feel very bored, I listen to this song to let my mind freely wander.

7 rings 

I love how this song is focuses on your friends rather than relationships. It shows how the most important people in your life are your friends not some guy that decides to dump you later. Friends don't do that. Well, at least real friends do not do that!

thank u, next 

From using this iconic song as captions on Instagram for New Years to using this sentence to all those fake people in your life, this song has proved to start a completely new era. My mood is very positive when I am listening to this song because it is such a motivational move-on song!

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored 

One of my personal favorite songs. Can we take a minute and look at the song title? This song title literally explains everything. This song is on repeat on my playlists. I have been listening to this song very single day since it came out!

This album is one is definitely one of the best ones she has. Thank You, Ariana!