Applying To Be An RA Explained By GIFs

Applying To Be An RA Explained By GIFs

The emotional process of applying just really couldn't be described with words.

12
Applying To Be An RA Explained By GIFs
DormDelicious.com

Once you have realized that the RA's aren't the bad guys who try to catch you partying and that they are normal people just like you, you might decide that you want to apply to be an RA.

The next step is to fill out the written application. This can be a very frustrating process.

Especially when you feel like you have nothing good to put in your resume.

Then it's time for your interviews. For many people, this is the most stressful part.

Try not to be too weird about it though, this is really just a time for other members of Campus Living to get to know you.

The waiting, this is actually the worst part. Your emotions are all over the place during this waiting period. Some days you are really excited, sure you are going to get it.

Other days you have convinced yourself that you won't get it, and are really sad.

Most of the time though, you have no idea if you are going to get it or not; all you know is that you really want it. When you think about it, this is kind of how you feel.

Finally, you find out. If you got it, you are a bit of a loss for words.

You immediately start planning a bunch of fun community builders in your mind, that will all include free pizza of course.

If you didn't get it.

But if you didn't get it, you can't just keep crying forever. Remember that when they are looking for RAs they are not just looking for someone that would make a good RA, but someone that will fit into a whole team of RAs.

You probably would have made a great RA, but so would a lot of other people that applied. You can always try again next year.