An Open Letter To The Manchester Suicide Bomber
Politics

"If you were trying to send another message consider it ignored because I am full of love and I will stand with my people."

24

Hi. You don't know me and I don't know you. However, we are both human and that's probably the only thing we have in common or did. Should I even consider you a human after what you did? You knew there is so much hatred in the world and yet you decided to contribute to it.

You bombed children, parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles. Countless families lives were lost due to your hatred. Now tell me why? What was the point. I know you wanted to instill fear on the public that's a given. However did you ever think of anyone but yourself? Did you think about the kids who will never return to their families due to what you have done? I think the answer is no.

Now let me tell you something. Let me tell you that I'm not scared. I'm saddened and disgusted by what you have done. If you were trying to send another message consider it ignored because I am full of love and I will stand with my people. You will not phase me.

As for the families I hope you feel their pain, sadness, confusion, and anger for the rest of your life. Even though you're a human you demonstrated that you have no compassion for others. I also hope that Britain shows no mercy as you showed those people.

As for the people who were there, at that concert, I'm sorry. My prayers go out to you. As for the heroes, you are one of the many reasons that the earth has not fallen into darkness. You show love. So thank you.

In the end, for those of you reading, pray for those who lost their lives, hope, and family.