An Open Letter To "The Good Ones"

An Open Letter To "The Good Ones"

This is to the good people of the world.

377
An Open Letter To "The Good Ones"
Personal Photo

Dear The Good People of The World,

This is to the people who smile at you while you pass each other in the hall even though you don't know each other. This is for the people who always look on the bright side of a situation when possible.

To the people who don't complain about much and are always there to help others. Thank you for being you. Thank you for spreading your light and positivity in a world that can sometimes seem so dark and dreary. Lately I feel like so much tragedy and hurt has been consuming the world, but you make the world a little better. Just by saying "hi" to me and asking how I'm doing when I look like I'm having a bad day. You make a bad situation better.

You help others even when they don't help you. Its refreshing to know that there are good people in the world. Everyone has bad days and you are only human, but you use those bad days to help you grow because you know that is what life is about. So this is for you. I just want to say thank you for being you !

-Kate K.