If American Girl Dolls Were Bachelor Contestants

Just imagine Ashley Iaconetti as your childhood doll.

163
American Girl BeForever collection

You know bachelor contestants are crazy, but I bet you didn't know that your childhood dolls had quite the personalities on them as well. I was inspired when I saw an article about American Girl dolls, which made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. When I read about some of their stories, I realized that some of their personalities and traits are very similar to former "Bachelor" contestants.

Josefina

There is no doubt in my mind that Josefina would be Ashley Iaconetti. First of all, Josefina has incredibly long, black hair and tan skin. She also dresses very cute and is spoiled rotten. The girl gets absolutely everything she wants when she asks for it because her dad is addicted to spoiling her. Due to the fact that she is so spoiled, she would probably cry when she doesn't get what she wants.

Because she is so spoiled she has absolutely zero chill and is not afraid to call girls out for doing absolutely nothing wrong. She is driven by jealousy of girls who want the things that her daddy cannot buy, like a boyfriend.

She also has an older sister who is incredibly chill. Just like Ashley, they would probably bring Josefina's sister on spinoff shows to basically babysit her. Shut up Josefina. Stop crying. You need to chill.

Molly

First off, let's not even act like Molly would be a normal girl on the show. I mean, look at the way she looks and look at the way she is dressed. She is also named after a drug. Apparently, Molly enjoys leisure activities and one of those leisure activities is summer camp. Doesn't sound like a bachelor girl to me.

Anyway, if Molly were on The Bachelor she would be Reegan. If you don't know who Reegan is, you're about to remember. Reegan is "that girl" that brought the Bachelor a human heart. That is the type of crap Molly would pull. Not cool Molly. Have fun at your only rose ceremony.

Samantha

Samantha is a beautiful princess who has probably never had a problem getting boys to like her, which should be red flag number one. She is seen as a total sweetheart and there seems to be nothing wrong with her at all. She portrays herself to be a completely perfect person. She even helps out her dirt-poor home girl Nellie a lot.

However, Samantha is not perfect and if she were to be a Bachelor contestant she would probably get dumped right before the final three because of the Bachelor figuring out she used to be a porn star. Then when she goes on a spin-off show, of course, she is the one to get the pick of the litter when it comes to which guys she wants.

Nellie

Nellie is a little drama queen that never shuts her mouth or stops mooching. I mean seriously, the girl is a mooch. She buddies up to one of the sweetest, richest girls around, probably knowing that this girl is going to give her some money and attention.

If Nellie were to be on The Bachelor she would be Carly Waddell because of the fact that she is "best friends" with Jade. She also is always wanting the attention by talking crap on all of the other contestants. She mooches attention from the boys even if the only kind of attention she can get comes from Evan. Freaking Evan. Come on, Nellie, you are better than that. Have fun being on spin-off shows until you are sixty years old.

Kit

Oh, Kit. Kit is a "tomboy" who loves to hang out with the boys. You know what it means when a girl "doesn't like hanging out with girls she only wants guy friends?" It means she gets around. Kit also enjoys writing her own news reports. She also dreams of being a news reporter some day which leads me to believe that she must love being in front of a camera getting all of the attention in the world.

Yep, you guessed it, if Kit were to be on The Bachelor she would without a doubt be big-mouthed Olivia Caridi. Olivia was a news anchor that at first seemed to be pretty normal until she did a horrendous showgirl act. Afterward, she cried and said that she "didn't have any talents". She also criticized a woman on the show saying she felt like she was on an episode of "Teen Mom". Sounds like something Kit would do. Kit, best of luck to you surviving the "American Girl Dolls Tell All".

Kirsten

Okay, look at her freaking hair. You all know who Kirsten would be is she were to be on The Bachelor.

She would without a doubt be Ashley Salter. Kirsten was an immigrant who went through many "hardships" in life. This may explain why she gets incredibly excited when she sees a pomegranate. This may also explain why she would be the one to take paintball a little too seriously and ask which girls she should shoot. Bye Kirsten. The Bachelor doesn't want you, but rest of America wants you to have your own reality TV show.

Caroline

Caroline is that sweet little blonde girl that would do absolutely nothing wrong. According to her bio, she is brave and had a lot of leadership qualities.

Sounds like the perfect girl? You're right. She would be like Vienna Girardi, the one who seemed perfect on camera and then seemed to go completely insane off camera. Hey, at least she won.

Kaya

Kaya is a free spirit and honestly does whatever she wants. No one can tell this girl what to do. Good for you, Kaya. Her characteristics are "brave and outgoing".

If Kaya were on The Bachelor she would without a doubt be Lucy the "free spirit." She did whatever she wanted when she wanted to. You go Kaya.

Felicity

Felicity is an outgoing little sass ball. She is a complete feminist and is apparently "ready to stand up to her bullies," which means she is not afraid to throw hands. If Felicity was on The Bachelor she would without a doubt be Kylie. Don't remember who Kylie is? Maybe this will refresh your memory

The girl was so confident she was getting a rose. In her defense, if this would have happened to me I would've thrown hands. She handled that better than we thought. It would've been better with a fight, though. Have fun in paradise, Felicity, if you make it there.

Rebecca

Rebecca is a little Jewish girl who apparently "treasures her family's traditions," which is a much more chill way of saying that the girl has never gotten laid before. That's right, the girl is a virgin.

If she was on The Bachelor she would be way too badass for the boys to handle. She is an independent woman and she don't need no man. She would for sure be Becca Tilley. Be classy and never trashy. Be like Becca.

Julie

Julie is from the 1970's which was apparently a huge time in America. This was apparently when divorce rates were high and there was a huge feminism kick. Julie was also a very giving, loving girl. This is a nice way of saying she wasn't some hoe. All the men would want to wife her up due to her stunning looks and perfect character.

This makes her equal to Emily Maynard, the cute blonde who all the men always wanted. Congrats Julie. You are wife material.

Addy

Addy is a complete boss. She escaped slavery and is a role model to those who believe is standing up for what is right and making a change. She apparently also has a major jealousy problem.

If Addy were on The Bachelor she would be Jubilee. Jubilee is that girl that does not put up with any crap that the Bachelor, Ben Higgins, would throw her way. Good for you Addy, be independent and strong. Be you. A little too much jealousy sometimes? Probably, but who cares?