All About the Cold Sore Kissed Baby

All About the Cold Sore Kissed Baby

.

24
All About the Cold Sore Kissed Baby

.

Did you have a cold sore kissed baby? Cold sores are also known as oral herpes due to HSV 1 viral infection.

Cold sores or oral herpes is a sexually transmitted infection that transmits from one person to other through skin-to-skin contact. Cold sores in infants or babies are rare, but they can be dangerous for them.

Now, if you have puzzles for cold-sore kissed babies and seek protections to elimintate potential risks. Here we will share all the facts about cold sore-kissed baby.

So let's dive into it.

Causes of cold sores babies

The cold sores in infants or children are due to the herpes simplex virus. Oral herpes or HSV1 is entirely different from the herpes simplex 2 stains. Both types of virus cause sores but in different parts of life.

Cold sores babies have the HSV1 due to direct contact with the carrier of the HSV1 virus. It is a harmless virus, but symptoms of Herpes simplex 1 infection are contagious. The primary reason for cold sores in babies include the following:

• Direct contact with cold sores or blisters
  • Saliva or contact with fluid
  • Contact with surfaces that contains a virus

Symptoms of cold sores babies

Cold sores in kids start showing symptoms from small blisters around the mouth area. It also appears around the nose and cheeks. The blisters remain visible and start oozing and come in the crust. Moreover, it also has two weeks of healing.

Some other symptoms of cold sores in babies include:

• Fever
  • drooling
  • Irritability
  • Swollen glands
  • Sore throat
  • Lethargy
  • Seizures
  • Poor eating or feeding routine

Check more information from Free Herpes Support Gourps

According to studies, less than one percent of babies have cold sores by birth. The newborn herpes infection passed from mother to baby, especially during the delivery. If a mother has herpes and has no visible symptoms, she can also pass the virus to babies. Moreover, the primary reason for herpes or cold sore baby is direct contact with an active infection during touch, hugs, kisses, and cuddles.

Treatment for cold sore babies

It is essential to treat cold-sore babies as soon as possible when you get to know about a positive test result. Usually, newborn babies or cold-sore babies are treated with antiviral drugs. The cold sore babies can get the antiviral drugs intravenously for few weeks if the baby is less than six months.

The medication will help the babies to speed up the healing process of cold sores. If your baby has a mild breakout of cold sores, it may go away. You can also use some home remedies for treating the discomfort of cold-sore babies.

• Use cold treats or smoothies to soothe the irritating lips
  • Don't feed acidic foods to babies about six months
  • Use a warm or iced cloth for cold sores
If your baby is not eating or drinking due to blisters around the mouth, then talk to your doctor. Over-counter medications will help to treat cold-sore babies and give them ease in pain or irritation. Positive Singles will provide you with all the information. MyPositiveSingles or Positivesingless.com can help you with all the information.