Adult Life As Explain by Memes.

Adult Life As Explain by Memes.

When In Doubt, Meme It Out.

436
Adult Life As Explain by Memes.
The Tab

Welcome to your adult life. We are in that moment in our lives. That moment where reality is hitting us so hard that the only way to get through the pain is by relying on memes. Speaking of which, do you know what a meme is? The actual definition of a meme is "an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by non genetic means, especially imitation. Then again, as human beings, we have made our own remix of memes. So? Instead we passed down those believes in the form of humorous pictures with text imprinted them, to make allusions to something specific. And for a guy that needs to write to escape the tragedies of life, I decide to give you 12 memes that describe our adult life.

1- When that meal plan is just not going anywhere.

who needs a diet anyway?

2- When you haven't learn anything in your last undergraduate semester.

That guy from The Office knows what I am talking about.

3- When people don't care about you the way you care about them.

Nothing kills more than the realization of the fact that the initiative of caring may not always be reciprocal.

4-When "Beauty And The Beast" came out.

Even worse? Your significant other made you see it.

5- When you make bad choices all on your own.

It doesn't get any easier.

6- And when your friends encourage it.

This should probably be part of the show "13 Reasons Why."

7- When work and school interfere during finals.

Besides, who needs sleep when you have been dead on the inside for years?

8- When the whispers of death and mental illness knock on your door, but you still need to post for the gram.

"Can you guys help me pick a filter? I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia; I want to look tan. What should my caption be?"

9- When "Love Thy Neighbor" Is Not Valued By Religious People.

"Would you like to make a donation?" No, Father. I would not like to make a donation.

10- When Mother swears she has the answer to everything.

Yes, Mommy. I also fell off the stairs because I was on my phone. Which is probably true.

11- When Your Favorite Fictional Characters Die.

How can you kill Mark Sloan, Grey's Anatomy?

12- And when you become fed up with people's stupidity.

And so that I don't starve to death.