Here is a simple poem about a woman's natural beauty.

Poetry On Odyssey: A Natural Beauty Is Real

"A smile is the best beauty a girl can wear." -Anonymous.

30
Flickr

"My name is………. don't hate me because I'm beautiful." ~Keri Hilson

Hey, girl, yes you girl! How are you today?

You have probably and recently stared at Teen Vogue's magazine.

And it seems that you are wishing to be that girl who always please.

The people and society, but listen real deeply, to what I am about to speak.

You are beautiful from God's sight.

And individuals would giggle and mention, "Yeah, RIGHT!"

Then you are fully convinced to believe that you are not worthy enough.

That you are not attractive enough,

That you are slaying enough,

Listen, did you really hear me.

YOU are fearfully and wonderfully made in God's image.

Every entity is special in their own way

Like a beautiful rose or daisy that blossom everyday.

Yeah, it 's okay to rock the glam makeup occasionally.

But that is not WHAT we are defined to be It exists in life to enhance.

But CAN you ever take that glance In the mirror to see what your beauty means...

Your beauty is truth's smile, when you behold your face in that perfect angle Camera. Click. Flash.

There appears to be a vivid picture of your aura that does not clash.

Because your beauty represents the ideal of a perfect harmony.

Consisting of a precious angel and a queen, that the glows and slays completely.

That is a sign of someone's natural beauty!