9 Signs You're Getting Into the Christmas Spirit Too Early

Yes, November 1 is too early to put up the Christmas tree.

1875

We all know that one person who waits around for Nov. 1 as if it is its own holiday. This person simply cannot wait for Christmas to arrive, so he/she decides to dedicate nearly two months to celebrating it. Most of us have the self-restraint to get through Thanksgiving before trimming the tree, but these select few are ruled purely by their excitement for the holiday season and are ready to start celebrating as soon as November comes.

Here are nine signs you're getting into the Christmas spirit a bit too early.

1. You're counting down the minutes until you can rip down the Halloween decorations and put up the Christmas ones.

As of 12:01 a.m. on November 1st, Halloween decorations no longer have a place on the wall. It's Santa's turn.

2. And while you're putting up the decorations on November 1st at 12:01 a.m., you're singing every word of "All I Want For Christmas is You" and doing your best Mariah Carey impression.

Unfortunately, Justin Bieber isn't around for you to serenade.

3. You continue singing Christmas songs everywhere you go, ignoring the fact that the radio is not even playing Christmas music yet.

4. The day it snows for the first time, you run outside, ready to embrace the white fluffs of happiness that are sure to appear on Christmas morning.

...and your roommates reluctantly follow you out, looking like this because they're not in the mood to babysit you today.

5. And every other time it snows after that, you're crossing your fingers that you have a snow day because you just want to play.

...'Tis the season to be jolly, after all.

6. You've already bought all of your presents. And wrapped them. You just couldn't help yourself.

7. You've watched this scene from "Mean Girls" to "get you into the spirit." Several times.

8. You rope in everyone that you can, determined to spread Christmas cheer. No one is safe, not even the dog.

9. And when you're ready to put up the tree on the second day of November, no one can stop you.

...You ignore the fact that the Christmas spirit has yet to come alive for the rest of the world.