9 Amazon Buys That Are Perfect For Your Practical Valentine

For those people you know who don't want flowers and chocolate.

87
Mira Bozhko via Unsplash

Valentine’s Day isn’t just about mushy couples. Your Valentine could be your best friend, your mom, or yourself! No matter who you’re buying for, not everyone wants or needs another bouquet of flowers or another box of chocolates. For those valentines in your life, gift these Amazon products that will make them think of you year-round.

1. For the one who wants whiter teeth

This teeth powder claims to “naturally whiten teeth” with charcoal and bentonite.

2. For the one who tries to get it all in one trip

These handles are perfect for anyone who is too stubborn to take a second load or has to lug bags up apartment steps.

3. For the one who likes a good pedicure

If you want soft feet but don’t necessarily want to leave the house to do it, this foot mask is perfect.

4. For the one with an awkward roommate situation

A bathroom situation can be uncomfortable when having a roommate you’re not super close to but this spray that traps toilet odors alleviates some of that stress.

5. For the one with achy feet

These little toe gels help soothe sore achy feet immediately.

6. For the one who wants to save the trees

This notebook allows you to save notes in it to an app on your phone and then clear the notebook to reuse it over and over again.

7. For the one who doesn’t like to sweep the floors

These slippers do all the work for you. You just put them on and walk the house to mop up the floor.

8. For the one who likes low maintenance beauty

Anyone who wakes up with crazy unruly hair that even heat tools can’t tame needs this caps to keep hair well behaved until morning.

9. For the one who wears heels like all the time

Any woman who wears heels or any type of uncomfortable shoes needs this spray to blast blisters.