8 Stages Of Summer As Told By Spongebob

8 Stages Of Summer As Told By Spongebob

Who doesn't love summer?

30
8 Stages Of Summer As Told By Spongebob
stuffpoint.com

Summer is probably the 2nd most exciting time of the year, after christmas of course, but despite it being the time we all, as students, look forward to it brings a rollercoaster of feelings and plenty of things to look forward to. Here's summer summed up in feelings and steps we all partake emotionally.

1. Getting excited

As summer is about to start, excitement fills the air. No more school and no more homework, so all there is to do is eat, sleep, and relax on the beach.

2. Summer is finally here

When summer is finally here, this is the part that we all like because we can be as lazy as we want.

3. We start staying up late

The staying up late part is the part we can't avoid no matter how much. Whether it is binge watching on netflix or hanging with friends late at night or even partying till dawn, we never seem to hear the call from our beds.

4. We all wake up late

This is a consequence of staying up late, because you want to sleep enough hours you end up waking up too late in the day, disoriented, and hurrying up to be on time.

5. Doing fun stuff

This is the part of summer we all look up to, getting crazy with no limitation.

6. 2 weeks before school starts

The moment you realize you only have a few weeks left before school starts and there is a lot to do, a lot more shows to be watched, a lot more fun to be haved. Oh so sad.

7. 8 hours before school starts

This is when anxiety settles in and you don't want to go to bed but you still know you have to because you need the beauty sleep. This is the part we all dread because we know that summer is over but we don't want it to end.

8. 2 weeks after school starts

After school starts, we all feel so exhausted and dead and sleepy swamped with school work and papers and homework.