So it's been about a week and a half since "Fuller House" has officially aired on Netflix. For all of us who grew up with the '90s American sitcom "Full House," we're pretty much OK with the fact that we're all on some emotional roller-coaster. The whole cast is back...except two, but that's beside the point.
Regardless of the fact, I think it is fair enough to say that the first episode has certainly made us smile, shed a few thousand tears and reminisce about beautiful childhood memories. So without further ado, here are eight reactions I had as I watched the first episode of "Fuller House" and probably you did too.
1. Automatically dying when each character enters the room and you hear a cheerful and welcoming audience clap.
Can we just talk about Jesse first? Lord, have mercy!
2. Laughing at the Olsen twins joke the producers decided to incorporate. Classic.
3. Fangirling when Joey said his traditional "cut- it-out" catchphrase.
4. Being happy about the fact that Danny's group hugs will never grow old.
5. Getting the 'feels' when Uncle Jesse began singing "Forever" (the greatest wedding song known to mankind) to Rebecca again. After all these years. My heart.
6. And then Stephanie joined Jesse in doing those heavenly harmonies together. Fast forward to 1:13 on YouTube. You're welcome.
7. Obsessing over the fact that Steve still might have feelings for DJ and food.
Some things never change.
8. Crying when they split the screen and did a "before" and "after" of the crew singing the Flintstones theme song.
First it was to Michelle, and now it's to DJ's son, Tommy.
Thanks for ripping my heart out.
Well, that's a wrap. If you need me, I'll be at my nearest Walgreens picking up approximately a thousand tissue boxes.