Disney World Rides You Can't Miss
Travel

8 Rides at Disney World That You Have To Ride Or Else Your Trip Is Incomplete

Did you even go to Disney if you didn't ride Space Mountain?

65

Who doesn't love Disney? Your lying if you say you don't!

No matter the age, a trip to Disney World is fun and magical!

There is so much to do there though and such little time, which is why I have went through and listed 8 must do rides at Disney World in the Magic Kingdom.

These are the rides that I felt no one could go home leaving Disney without doing!

1. Space Mountain

Space Mt.

Space Mountain

upload.wikimedia.org

This indoor roll coaster is a must do, as it takes you on a journey through a dark starlight space.

It isn't super fast, but it also isn't really slow, so everyone who loves a little thrill can enjoy this ride!

2. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Mine Train

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

upload.wikimedia.org

Disney's newest ride doesn't have long line every time just because it is new; it is also because it's good!

This has instantly already become a classic with it's fun mine carts that you get to follow the dwarfs around work in.

3.  It’s A Small World

It's A Small World

It's A Small World

upload.wikimedia.org

This is one of those rides that people either love or they hate. Personally, I love it.

Not only is it nostalgic, but also it's a cute ride that everyone in the family can enjoy and it is fun to sing along to!

Come on admit it, you started thinking about the song already didn't you?

4. Haunted Mansion

Haunted Mansion

Haunted Mansion movie

farm1.staticflickr.com

This spooky ride is sure fun for everyone who enjoys things that are just a little scary!

From beginning to end this classic ride has so many surprises that really transport you to the movie it is named after, which is also a classic I might add.

5. Splash Mountain

Splash Mt.

Splash Mountain

upload.wikimedia.org

For those of you who like long drops and don't mind getting a little wet, this ride is defiantly a must do for you!

This ride is equally as relaxing, as thrilling, plus it has catchy tunes so it rightfully earns it's spot on this list.

6. Pirates of the Caribbean

Pirates

Part of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride

c1.staticflickr.com

Not only is this ride nice because it gets you out of the summer heat and into an air conditioned area, it is also quite fun and immersive.

It transports you into the movie it is named after and while it is kind of short, it is one that you defiantly won't want to miss.

7.  Peter Pan

Peter Pan Ride

Peter Pan ride

upload.wikimedia.org

This classic Disney ride is beloved by many for a reason. It is nostalgic and makes you really feel as if you are flying over London.

There are usually long wait times for this ride though, but it is totally worth it!

8. The People Mover

The People Mover Ride

The People Mover

c1.staticflickr.com

While not many would think of this as a must do ride, I think that it should be.

This relaxing ride takes you all over the top of Tomorrowland and is a nice ride that lets you slow down and really appreciate all that Disney really is and has to offer.