8 Days Of Christmas: One Direction Edition

Santa Simon is to good too us.

10

Christmas time is here and there are only a few things on every One Direction fangirl's list. Here is what the 8 days of Christmas looks like to me: One Direction Edition. Enjoy!

On the 8 days of Christmas Simon Cowell gave to me,

1 British Boy band that took over the world, my heart and all my money.

2 of their first albums that we were all confused by but secretly loved and unapologetic-ally sang obnoxiously too on karaoke night.

3 amazing moments of Harry Styles losing articles of clothing thanks to Mr. Payno (bless you child)

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2F24%2F636182157986612448912512446_clasa8.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=464&h=9d3f4f3eeaf32390ae13019f19f72100c4ca4c4117298e6464add06fc5f777ed&size=980x&c=3393216273 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F12%252F24%252F636182157986612448912512446_clasa8.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D464%26h%3D9d3f4f3eeaf32390ae13019f19f72100c4ca4c4117298e6464add06fc5f777ed%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3393216273%22%7D" expand=1]

4 of the best world tours we could ever imagine and if we think about them long enough we might cry. *que the tissues please*

5 OF THE BEST PURE PIECES OF ASS TO EVER GRACE MY PRESENCE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. AMEN!

6, plus or minus a few, of the most flawless girlfriends in the world that we all secretly hated yet adored at the same time.

7 of the most amazing friends in the world that I could ever ask for all because we have a sick obsession with young boys that we should be ashamed of yet WE DON'T GIVE A FOOK. *insert Louis Tomlinson accent*

and lastly...

8 billion directioners that formed a dysfunctional fandom family thanks to Simon trusting his tiny black heart and forming the most amazing band in the world that knows how to make a fandom cry & scream, in more ways than one, simultaneously at one time!

BLESS YOU SANTA SIMON.