8 Days Of Christmas: One Direction Edition

Santa Simon is to good too us.

17

Christmas time is here and there are only a few things on every One Direction fangirl's list. Here is what the 8 days of Christmas looks like to me: One Direction Edition. Enjoy!

On the 8 days of Christmas Simon Cowell gave to me,

1 British Boy band that took over the world, my heart and all my money.

2 of their first albums that we were all confused by but secretly loved and unapologetic-ally sang obnoxiously too on karaoke night.

3 amazing moments of Harry Styles losing articles of clothing thanks to Mr. Payno (bless you child)

4 of the best world tours we could ever imagine and if we think about them long enough we might cry. *que the tissues please*

5 OF THE BEST PURE PIECES OF ASS TO EVER GRACE MY PRESENCE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. AMEN!

6, plus or minus a few, of the most flawless girlfriends in the world that we all secretly hated yet adored at the same time.

7 of the most amazing friends in the world that I could ever ask for all because we have a sick obsession with young boys that we should be ashamed of yet WE DON'T GIVE A FOOK. *insert Louis Tomlinson accent*

and lastly...

8 billion directioners that formed a dysfunctional fandom family thanks to Simon trusting his tiny black heart and forming the most amazing band in the world that knows how to make a fandom cry & scream, in more ways than one, simultaneously at one time!

BLESS YOU SANTA SIMON.