7 Times Dwight Schrute Proved He Is The Ultimate Human Being

As Dwight Schrute once said, "In the end, the greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all. It's fear. Merry Christmas."

457
NBC Universal

If you haven't seen "The Office," what are you doing? Well, maybe I can look the other way, but will Dwight? There's no way Dwight will forgive you. Who's Dwight? The craziest, most exquisite, savage and brutal person on the planet. He's probably also the only human that knows how to attack a bear and make sales faster than a cheetah. Being one of the most influential people ever, his morals, tips and life lessons will allow you to reach heights that were never possible before, so here are seven times he proved that he was the ultimate human on earth.

1. Dwight quality is the right quality.

Usually, people will have someone they look up to, or they will try their hardest to be successful like that one person. For Dwight, the perfect example of a successful human being is himself. According to him, we should all be him in order to reach our fullest potential, but who wouldn't want to be a hard, determined and smart worker?

2. Loyalty is key.

“Would I ever leave this company? Look, I’m all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I’m being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I’m going wherever they value loyalty the most.” — Dwight, Halloween 2005

The deciding factor for most people's jobs is the pay or the position. For Dwight, it's loyalty. It doesn’t matter if the pay is higher, but if his co-workers aren't there when they need each other the most, Dwight's going to be working for a new paper company. His focus on loyalty shows that although he can be a pain for his other co-workers, he will never really abandon them. This is an important workplace tip we can all use when being the best employees we can be.

3. Two lives are better than one.

“I signed up for Second Life about a year ago. Back then, my life was so great that I literally wanted a second one. Absolutely everything was the same… except I could fly.” — Dwight

Is your current life getting boring? Just get another one! Have you made someone mad recently, had a bear chasing you or walked into a physics test you obviously didn't study for? No worries! Just hop into your second life for a fresh start! On the other hand, if your life is exciting for you to handle on one planet, start shifting some things over into a second, digital world!

4. Leave the bad decisions for idiots.

I think we all need to follow this one. How many times have you found yourself doing something idiotic? Too many times? Yeah, me too. We now don't have to worry anymore! Dwight's foolproof method will have us looking like the smartest people on earth in no time. Just repeat these words in your head before you do anything, and bam! Say goodbye to your mistakes.

5. How do you get rid of a body after CPR fails?

Every health teacher and doctor will teach you how to do CPR to the point where you know the routine by heart, but what about afterward? What if the CPR doesn't work, and you're left with a lifeless body in front of you? That's when you listen to Dwight. According to him, you have to cut out the organs immediately to use for organ donation, and if there isn't a patient in need of an organ around you, just use the organ yourself. After all, two layers of skin are more protective than one. #usefulmedicaltips101

6. Planking? Not while Dwight's around.

I'm pretty sure we've all been waiting for someone to tell us it's dangerous to exercise! Dwight says there is no need to exercise at work, so don't be afraid to spend lunch breaks devouring a large cheese pizza and coke. Also, why plank when you could test your body with more effective methods, like spending a night in a bear habitat? I'm sure Dwight would approve.

7. The Ultimate Fire Drill

Who wants that boring fire drill where they walk you out in a "single file line" and tell you to "remain calm"? I mean that's so useless cause we ALL know ain't no one going to be leaving all their belongings behind just to follow safety rules. I propose that every building adopt Dwight's superb method. His method takes panic and stress to another level. He doesn't just show you the exits. He fuses the exists shut and starts the fire in the room to bring you face to face with the real deal. Then, it's a game of survival of the fittest with Dwight narrating the entire time. Fun!