7 Throwback Halloween Episodes From Your Childhood TV Obsessions

Binge them all, if you're brave enough.

7495
The Walt Disney Company

Everyone always talks about the classic Halloween movies, but we are forgetting the spooky episodes that shows had when we were growing up. To make it easy on you, I came up with a playlist of episodes to watch! Some of these honestly terrified me as a kid, so here's to hoping that I'm old enough where I don't get as scared.

1. "Alien Invasion" — "Drake and Josh."

Episode 16, Season 3. Drake and Josh plan to prank Meghan with a fake alien, but some freaky stuff happens and I won't give any spoilers but maybe it's not fake?

2. "A Hero for Halloween" — "The Proud Family."

Episode 2, Season 2. I bet it's been awhile since you've heard about this show, but it's a classic! This episode gave me goosebumps back in the day. It's Halloween in Wizville and forced to participate in the festivities.

3. "Graveyard Shift" — "SpongeBob Squarepants."

Episode 16, Season 2. SpongeBob has some dark episodes, and this one was no exception. It actually was very controversial; adults thought it to be too dark for children.

4. "The Ghost of Suite 613" — "Suite Life of Zack and Cody."

Episode 19, Season 1

. I remember this particular episode terrifying me as a kid. I couldn't watch it the first couple of times it was on. But I made it through and I can say that the ending is happy. The boys hear a rumor that room 613 is haunted, and the whole gang has to go spend the night and see for themselves.

5. "Scooby-Doo."

Literally every episode, because the entire show is revolved around ghosts and witches and all things supernatural! But the show is amazing and everyone needs to watch it.

6. "The Lying Game" — "That's So Raven."

Episode 19, Season 2

. The makeup that they put Raven in for this one creeped me out!

7. "Movies" — "Wizards of Waverly Place."

Episode 9, Season 1

. This is the one where Alex sneaks into an R-Rated movie but accidentally spells herself into the horror film. Spooky!