7 Things To Do During Winter Break

7 Things To Do During Winter Break

1. Binge watch as much as possible.

84
7 Things To Do During Winter Break
MotionElements

1. Binge watch as much as possible

Set a "binge-watching" goal that is not too extreme and that does not become detrimental to your health.

2. Exercise and meal prep

Walking just half an hour a day can have some great physical and mental health benefits. If you're like me, you will put on your running sneakers, sports gear, and headphones, and run into the sunset on your treadmill while sweating away half of your body weight in water. Then go to the boxing bag and hit all of your stress away until your hands bleed under your boxing gloves. Then do some deadlifts until you turn blue and pass out. Okay...maybe not to that extent. Just exercise and stay fit over break, whether in your home, outside, or at the local gym. Also, remember: Protein, protein, protein. Wheat, grains, protein. Vitamins, minerals, protein. Keep track of how many calories you burn versus how many you eat and how many you need to fully function.

3. Do volunteer work

One of the healthiest methods to feel good about yourself is to help others in need or to do other good deeds. And who knows? You might discover something materialistic with value while picking up trash on the side of a highway like a prisoner.

4. Go on vacation

Whether you live in a warmer environment or a region that has massive snowstorms during winter break, why not get away to another state or country for a couple of weeks? If you are feeling super adventurous, then take a vacation in your home, or in other words "relax at home." That is honestly the cheapest and safest option for college students.

5. Work

Making some extra money never hurt anyone. But is working a minimum wage job really worth the stress during your time off from class? Yes! (If you want to scientifically shorten your lifespan).

6. Find a bae

Wait till after the holidays, so you do not have to buy them any gifts.

7. Study for next semester

No one wants to hear this, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...Right? Purchase your textbooks for your classes for next semester and study away in your free time. Even though you are probably still beat down from finals, hit the books as soon as possible because it will all be worth it in the future.