7 Superheroes (In No Particular Order) Who Deserve Some Love

7 underrated superheroes who could use your recognition.

61

7. Union Jack

Captain America isn't Marvel's only superhero who has a nation theme. This VanHelsing-like hero has had more than his fair share of interactions with all things supernatural. The costume has been worn by a few people, and, though he doesn't have superhuman abilities, he can keep up with any of Marvel's other heroes.

6. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)

After being sidekick to Batman as Robin, Dick Grayson moves on to bigger and better things with a new name for his solo career. With Batman, he learned many forms of martial arts, and he can hold a candle to the caped crusader himself. Dick Grayson even became a secret agent for a while, after faking his death. He is a true badass.

5. Nocturne (Talia Josephine "TJ" Wagner)

Daughter of Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch, Nocturne is a character from Marvel's Exiles. The Exiles were a group made up of characters from different alternate universes, and Nocturne was one of the best. The rebel of her family and lead singer of the Butt Monkeys, she is a wonderful character with a lot of power behind her.

4. Squirrel Girl

With the awesome abilities of squirrels and controlling squirrels, Squirrel Girl is definitely pretty lit. She has fun powers and a great personality. What's more to love?

3. She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters)

A lot of people peg her as just a female Hulk, but she is a much more fleshed out character. She is much more intelligent than her male counterpart and remains green and strong at all times; she does get stronger when she is angry. Also, she's a lawyer. How cool would it be to have She-Hulk be your lawyer? Almost as cool as getting hit by a semi-truck driven by the Incredible Hulk! (That is my dream way to die).

2. Wonder Man (Simon Williams)

Rumor has it that my main man (Nathan Fillion) will be playing this wonderful character in the upcoming sequel to Guardians of the Galaxy, and I am super zazzed. This guy has been waiting for some recognition, and Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel) even said he was the best Avenger, so come on.

1. Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

Clint Barton worked for everything he has. He has also lost so many things that are important to him. He lost both his parents in a car accident, and he and his brother grew up in a carnival, where Clint learned archery. His brother disowned him for not joining a villain, and every woman he has ever loved has either left or not felt the same way: Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, and Mockingbird. He lost most of his hearing trying to save Mockingbird's life, and he's still the world's best archer. Hawkeye deserves a lot of credit, or he at least deserves a miniseries on Netflix.