7 Reasons Why You Should Visit Maine

7 Reasons Why You Should Visit Maine

Don't overlook this travel destination!

259
7 Reasons Why You Should Visit Maine
Krista Bauer

have traveled many places in my life, but one of my favorite trips my family and I have ever been on was when we went to Maine. Maine offers beautiful scenery, outside activities, and some of the best food. Here are 7 reasons why you should visit Maine at least once.

1. Acadia National Park

The views at Acadia are some of the best you will ever see with the coastline of the ocean and pine tree forests nearby. Acadia offers many places to hike and contains many walking paths.

2. Lobster

Maine is farther north than a lot of the rest of the eastern states. This makes the weather cooler and breezier, even in the summer.

3. The People

Going out east all the way up to Maine made it all that worth it once you experienced the hospitality these people have!

4. The Wildlife

Other than lobster, Maine is also known for its moose further inland. In the ocean, there are many sea creatures including dolphins, seals, and whales.

5. Mild Weather

6. Relaxation

With all of the scenery and wildlife around you, how can you not be relaxed while visiting Maine? It's the ultimate breath of fresh air...literally.

7. Small Towns With Big Hearts

One of the biggest commodities in Maine is the tourism, but the locals are very welcoming to vacationers. They love sharing their outdoor heaven to everyone who visits!