7 Reasons Why H3H3 Productions Is the Best Channel On YouTube

Meme-savvy, funny, and sweet, this dynamic duo is the perfect concoction for good comedy.

1619
Youtube.com

You probably don't use YouTube for more than makeup tutorials and videos of dogs up for adoption at the Humane Society, but H3H3 Productions is going to change how you watch comedy. Here are seven reasons why H3H3 Productions is too good to ignore, and always pulls a laugh.

1. The two halves that make a whole that is H3H3.

Ethan and Hila. How does one describe the goofy, hilarious, pure relationship that is Ethan and Hila? Ethan, the Average Joe with a child's heart, and Hila, the bright-eyed dead-pan comedienne who seems to just go along with his antics. Once you watch a few of H3H3's videos, you'll fall in love with them. They're just so darn cute.

2. The memes.

Ethan is known for using a lot of memes to keep up with "the times," and has also created some of his own as well. H3H3 even sells these memes on t-shirts and other merchandise for their growing fan base.

3. They're real.

Give it a few videos, and behind all the goofiness and inside jokes, you'll slowly start to realize that H3H3 Productions is just two people doing what they love - making funny, smart, and relevant videos. Also, they are very charitable people. When Ethan and Hila saw a man be harassed and berated during the "Hugh Mungus" fiasco, they set up a fund to pay for his medical bills (They raised thousands). Basically kind souls, cool videos. What more could you ask for in a comedy channel?

4. The OUTFITS.

Just... just go watch a video. Ethan wears socks with sandals, waist-high gym shorts, a sweater/sweatshirt combo, and over-sized beanie in almost every episode.

5. They talk about current issues.

But, H3H3 isn't just a comedy channel. You'll see Ethan and Hila talk about how they feel about the recent election, hate crimes, and other news. Recently, H3H3 had an interview with JoeySalads, a famous YouTube prank channel, who admitted that his racially-charged "social experiment" videos were faked. H3H3 always provide a non-biased, insightful look on such topics, and in a world where everyone's opinions seem over-saturated, it's very refreshing.

6. The collaborations.

If you like other YouTubers such as TVFilthyFrank, PewDiePie, and others, you'll enjoy the videos that they make with H3H3, who always provide an extra layer of humor to any video. Which brings me to the last topic...

7. The videos.

Papa's in the house. Majoring in Ravioli. Vape Nation. The fupa's nice. You'll know what all of these inside jokes are as soon as you watch H3H3's most popular videos. Even the less popular ones, like when Ethan goes to the grocery store wearing 200 shirts, always pull a laugh. H3H3 Productions has amazing, original content that gets funnier with every reaction video, original sketch, or everyday vlog. H3H3 just keeps getting better and better, and I can't wait to see where they go from here.

To get you started, here are some of my personal favorite videos.