7 Reactions When Realizing It's The End Of Summer

Summer days are coming to an end.

34
andpop.com

The summer months always fly by and when they come to an end there is lots of sadness and reality that comes with it.

1. Being pale starts to become reality

Even after having almost four months to bake in the sun, you still don’t look or feel any darker than you did in April. It’s disappointing because in the beginning of the summer you know you felt so confident that you would be “sooo” tan this summer. It sucks even more when you see people that actually look a different race than they did before, jealousy definitely sets in.

2. Having to have an actual schedule again.

Everything starts again; school, sports and regular sleeping patterns. In my opinion, it's way better to go to sleep at 3:00 a.m. and wake up at noon than to try and make it to my 8:00 a.m. looking half decent.

3. Proper Clothing.

Along with the normal schedule comes having to look good every day. It’s no more bathing suits and athletic shorts as my daily outfit. Having to be presentable all the time can be a huge annoyance.

4. Packing for school begins.

This definitely is the most overwhelming one. My stuff from the previous year is now all over my house and I don’t even know how to begin to put my stuff back together again. Thinking about how it’s all going to fit in my tiny apartment is another disastrous issue.

5. Knowing that cold weather is coming soon.

Even though it’s a few months away, the thought of UGG boots and a heavy winter jacket makes me want to vomit. Cold weather has so many more negatives than positives.

6. Somehow you have no money.

After feeling like you worked the entire summer and had absolutely no free time at all, fall begins and you still are broke. You have no money to spend on clothes or books and even have to look around for quarters to do your laundry.

7. Say goodbye to the beach body.

The motivation to look good on the beach slowly dwindles and you tell yourself it’s fine because now you can wear a sweatshirt all the time. It’s OK, you can try again next year.

Although the ending of summer can be upsetting, fall brings lots of fun and new things also. Just think, pumpkin spice lattes will be coming back soon enough!