7 Beauty Product Must-Haves Everyone Needs Going Into The Summer

Summer is coming, which means it's time to update your beauty collection! These seven products are guaranteed to make you look (and feel) your best under the summer sun. From keeping your makeup from sweating off to making your eyes pop, these products are must-haves for any beauty lover.

Anese Co. That Booty Tho Scrub.

Instagram

Anese Co. is killing the self-care game. Their products (which include face, boob, and butt masks) are all about feeling yourself — and this amazing fan-favorite is no different. That Booty Tho is an exfoliator that will clear up acne, get rid of cellulite, and hide stretch marks. This scrub is a must-have to get you beach-body ready!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Eyeshadow Palette.

Instagram

Anastasia Beverly Hills has some of the best eyeshadow in the business. Their formulas are pigmented and blendable beyond your wildest dreams, and their new Riviera palette is no exception. With eye-catching shades and jaw-dropping glitter, the Riviera palette is a must-have for every makeup lover this summer!

Ash Lash False Eyelashes.

Instagram

Ash Lash is every makeup lover's dream: beautiful packaging and beautiful products. The lashes are cruelty-free and gorgeous, and you can get over 20 wears from one set (as long as you take care of it). You can browse the selection on their site or buy a bundle on Amazon to get luscious lashes for summer!

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.

Instagram

Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray is a fan favorite, and it's not hard to see why. This stuff is magic. It keeps your makeup on through almost anything, so it's perfect for those hot days spent by the pool! Make this the number one product on your summer makeup must-haves list.

TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara.

Instagram

If false lashes aren't for you, that's OK, TooFaced has you covered. Their Better Than Sex mascara is considered the best in the game. It's volumizing, lengthening, and dramatic. If you're going to splurge on high-end mascara, make it this one. Oh, did I mention you can buy a waterproof version? Serious game-changer.

Milk Makeup Cooling Stick.

Instagram

Milk Makeup is a cruelty-free, vegan beauty brand that is quickly growing in popularity. Their Cooling Water stick is infused with caffeine to wake up your skin while it moisturizes. They sell a full-size and mini stick, so you can take it anywhere and boost your skin whenever and wherever!

Kylie Cosmetics Kylighters.

Instagram

If you're in need of a new summer glow, look no further. Kylie Cosmetics Kylighters (get it?) is packed with pigment and shine, making them a staple of any makeup collection.

These products are the best of the best. Go ahead and try a few, you won't regret it!