7 People Who Are Having A Worse Day Than You

You thought midterms were bad.

7
All Women's Talk

You forgot about that midterm or you didn't study enough. You are running super low on meal points in Benson, and you're 95 percent sure you're going to starve by week eight. Iris closed the mail room early, and you waited in that line for twenty minutes for your package.

We all have those really sh*tty days when it just seems like the whole world is against us. The days that just aren't really very "go broncos." If you find yourself feeling down this week, here are seven people having a worse day than you are.

1. Kim Kardashian

Is it not the absolute worst when you go on a beautiful and lavish vacation to Bora Bora only to jump in the water and lose your diamond earring? I mean, come on, is there anything worse?

2. Amy Schumer

Nothing can make you feel better than having a popular boy band tell you that you look so beautiful without makeup on... only to see your face au natural and retract their previous statement. #flawless

3. Tan Ross Gellar

I mean, it's got to be pretty bad to be an eight.

Actually, Ross's life was pretty sad most times.

4. Jenna Hamilton

If you don't watch "Awkward" on MTV, let me fill you in: Jenna Hamilton's life is the absolute worst all of the time; never good, always something bad happening. So on a scale of 1 to "everyone in my school has seen me naked," how bad is your day really?

5. Literally anyone on "Catfish"

Bad grade on a test? Not feeling so happy? Is it worse than having an online relationship with someone for over 12 years and believing y'all were going to get married, only to find out it was some bored 40-year-old woman and her cousin? Didn't think so.

6. "Dora the Explorer"

Can we get a group hug going for Mindy? Girl's got a positive attitude for someone who just got mistaken for a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon.

7. That girl from "Scream Queens" that gave birth and then died in a bathtub

Seriously, that just has to be the worst day ever.