7 Odd Things You Can Send A Friend In The Mail

Who doesn't want a potato with their face on it?

502
Image by Daria Nepriakhina from Pixabay

I was having a bit of writer's block when I came across something that mentioned an item you could anonymously send someone in the mail. This gave me the idea of researching more things you could send to friends, family, and even enemies, and I was seriously not disappointed. Here is a list of 9 somewhat odd things you can have delivered to someone in the mail!

A potato

You can customize it with a picture, words, or even a fun pop-up card. What's really cool is since they're "wasting" potatoes by writing on and shipping them to people, they donate one for every one that is sold. You can send a potato parcel here.

Glitter bombs

Honestly, this is my worst nightmare. I am not a fan of glitter and I certainly wouldn't want to receive it in the mail (so don't get any ideas). I heard about this back in high school and have debated on occasion. You can ship your enemies glitter here.

Nothing

If someone says "oh you don't have to get me anything," send them this. A random box full of packing peanuts. Because why not? You can even send a box in a box in a box! Order this prank here.

Penis gummies

Someone sent these to my roommate freshman year and I think it's hilarious that someone came up with this idea. Gummies, but shaped like a penis. Who knew. Tell someone off by saying to "eat a bag of dicks" here.

Sand

Similar to a glitter bomb, this gritty gift is one that you should definitely send to someone you don't like or at least really want to annoy. Send this sandy prank from here.

An eggplant

If you can send a potato with a message, why not send an eggplant with a cryptic note, right? If you really want to confuse someone, pay just $12.99 plus shipping and handling and let the fruit do it for you. You can send an eggplant here.

The finger

Is someone really pissing you off and you really just want to flip them the bird? Now you can do it from the comfort of your own home and without so much as even lifting a finger. Not only is it $5, but shipping is free! Send one to your friends, family, exes, coworkers, and more here.