7 Affordable Stores All College Girls Need To Shop At

#CollegeStatusBudget

5713
flickr

In need of a fabulous outfit for the weekend?

Maybe you're like me and constantly have an urge to wear a brand spanking new top for Friday or Saturday night.

It's a major problem...yes...

a major shopping problem.

Well, since this problem isn't going away anytime soon, might as well buy clothes at the stores that are designed for the college budget. Here are my top shopping spots ranked and reviewed from lowest to highest priced clothes.

Charlotte Russe

Shop online!: http://www.charlotterusse.com/clothes

You may or may not heard of Charlotte Russe. It is not the most popular store in the mall but I personally snag the deals here. It has a similar vibe to Forever21, however, CR has a huge boutique feel. The store layout is not as messy as Forever21 which is a plus, but I would still say some areas are more clustered and cluttered than others. There is ALWAYS a huge rack of sale clothes (again just as Forever21 has a large section of sale items); these clothes are neatly organized and separated into sections such as denim skirts, tanks /shirts, and dresses. Bustiers, hats, mesh tanks, body chains, tanks, and dresses such as midi and mini's are all priced around $4.99 - $9.99. Very exciting sales here.

Forever 21

Shop online!: https://www.forever21.com/us/shop/

Ah, yes Forever 21. It may just be the messiest store you will ever step into, however, once you shuffle through all the piles, guarantee you will walk out of the store with AT LEAST one item in your hand....I know I always do. Accessories and tanks will be very low-priced in general and once they hit the clearance category they can begin at $3 and end around $10. Most bodysuits, hoodies, body cons, long/short sleeve tops range from $10 - $40. Is the sale section a disaster? Oh yes. Is it worth the effort of diving into it? OH YES. Highly recommend babes.

H&M

Shop online!: http://www.hm.com/us/department/LADIES?gclid=CIu85...

I go back and forth about H&M all the time. I do believe they have stylish clothing designed for all party chicas, however, the quality is questionable. Not sure how many uses you will get out of these babies but they do resemble a ZARA vibe with lower priced items in the long run. If you are in a pinch and need a top or body con ASAP def hit up H&M, they will save you from a potential fashion crisis. Clearance items such as shorts, jackets, jumpsuits, dresses, and of course tanks, will normally be marked-down to about $8 and the highest may be around $40 - $50 on clearance. *Note: some items such as a jumpsuit may range higher than this depending on the style.

PacSun

If you were to walk into my closet, you would most likely find the same PacSun top in about three different patterns....yes my strange addiction is PacSun clothing. These tops are not only amazing quality that will last you more than one year, but they are also comfy as hell. Cute + Comfortable--- I THINK YAAASSS. Lowest priced clearance item ranges from tanks and tees beginning at $10 and jumpsuits and dresses/skirts ranging between $25 - $75. Once again, you will not regret purchasing a Kendall&Kylie jean skirt.
Shop online!: http://www.pacsun.com/#womens-tab

Urban Outfitters

Shop online!: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/womens-clothing

I LOVE THIS STORE. From the layout of the store, the hand-designed artwork, and of course the fabulous clothes, even if I don't end up purchasing each time I go in, the trip is always worth it. Beginning with accessories, hats, and even bras sold at $10 on clearance, the sweater, dresses and blouses sold are affordable as well. These items range from $14.99 - $19.99. Obviously, Urban is a high-end store directed towards the young population, however, the higher clearance items may not be in your price range. Some jeans and mini-dresses begin at $100 and can end around $200.

Express

Shop online!: https://www.express.com/womens-clothing

From scoop neck tanks, to classy bracelets, the lowest clearance item that is normally sold at EXPRESS ranges from $9.99 - $10.99. However, if you are are gravitating towards the "I belong on the runway" styles these clearance items are priced $100+.

ZARA

Shop online!: https://www.zara.com/us/en/woman-c270086.html

For a top, ZARA's clearance I would say is a bit on the higher end ranging from $40 - $100. Still, not shabby deals, however, most tops I would say are business, work, and some nightclub outfits. Not my favorite place to shop, but I have found tops here and there that fit into the "let's get shit-faced" category.

Whether you are a shopping addict (like myself) or are just looking for a killer going-out outfit, find your look at these stores whether that may be shopping online or physically going to the store, I am sure you will find what you are looking for all within your college-status-budget.

Be safe. Party hard and kill it my loves.

Much love.

~ xoxo