6 Types Of Snapchats College Girls Send During The Fall
popular

My favorite season. An iconic season. So distinct, much fall.

906

1. "First #PSL of the year"

The iconic fall drink for Starbucks aficionados of the world. While I've never had one myself, I have already received PSL Snapchats despite it being 90 degrees outside.

2. Her scarf collection (guilty as charged)

One of the things I am most excited about fall coming back is SCARVES! Stylish scarves, warm scarves, all day, every day. I cannot wait to break out the scarves.

3. "Leaves falling just like my grades LOL"

Hopefully, a trend that I am escaping this year. Fall comes around just as midterms are hitting, revealing the true struggles of being a college student.

4. Didn't sleep so #PSL

I don't know if PSLs have caffeine or not, but I'm assuming that any coffee will be a solution after an all-night study session.

5. Obligatory Halloween selfies.

Whether intoxicated or just having a good time, Halloween costume selfies are a necessity of Fall. Halloween is the ICONIC holiday of the season, so I'm not complaining.

6. "I cannot WAIT for Christmas"

All good things must come to an end, and this includes the inevitable push to the holiday season.

Enjoy Fall while we can Chicago because winter will be BRUTAL.