6 Movies You Can Start Watching On Black Friday

"Son-of-a-nutcracker!" Bring on the Christmas movies!

15
Pumpkin pie - Wikipedia Wikipedia2700 × 1796Search by ima

I know, I know; for those of us who patiently wait until the Thanksgiving meal is over to listen to our favorite holiday music and watch our favorite holiday movies, the excitement can get a little overwhelming! And if you're the type, like me, who has no ambition to wait in a long line at 4am for a TV, the idea of staying in and watching movies is sounding even more appealing as you're reading this. So I have constructed a list of movies I will be watching on Black Friday, when all the crazies are out shopping for their deals! I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to comment below with some holiday movies that are tradition in your family!

6.) Christmas With The Kranks

I started watching this movie with my family a few years ago and it easily became a tradition. Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis add that extra amount of comedic effect that you didn't know you needed in your life. This movie isn't only heartwarming, it is funny and overall a feel-good comedy.

5.) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Classic! Legendary movie for the Christmas movie connoisseur! This movie has been watched for YEARS in my family, usually on Christmas eve, but we'll make an exception for Black Friday. If you've never watched this, go find a friend that has it and cuddle up with them, because you're missing out!

4.) The Santa Clause

This heartwarming comedy will surely bring out your inner child, and make you believe in Santa Clause all over again! The way they handled the magical realism is just plain C-R-E-A-T-I-V-E. It makes me want to sit down for a hot-coco break with some of misses clauses sugar cookies!

3.) Elf

Although this may be your reaction every time FreeForm plays this movie, it shouldn't be undercut! This is a legend in my collection of Christmas movies! Every time I watch it, I pick out something I've missed before. Elf is just a fun time for all ages!

2.) A Christmas Story

My parents have been watching this movie every holiday season since it came out in 1983. This movie is just a wholesome, nostalgic classic that will get you into the Christmas spirit right from the first chime of bells. Grab your Ovaltine and snuggle up with your loved ones for this one!

1.) Holiday In Handcuffs

Oh, man. Who doesn't love Mario Lopez? No, seriously... I will hunt them down, because he is the thing of dreams and wishes! Just... LOOK AT HIM! Perfection! This dynamic-duo took the Christmas movie list by storm, and it comes in at #1 every day in my book! I could watch this movie every day leading up to christmas, that's how much I love this movie. Not only is the concept well written, but it's also cheesy and a little cliche. It makes you ache for that love that fills your heart in the spirit of the holidays. It reminds you that your family isn't all that crazy, and gives you hope that you can find love if you just open yourself up. And if that doesn't work, kidnap the man of your dreams and make him fall in love with you.

*Achem* Mario... I'm coming for you...