The Dumbest Signs From Coronavirus Stay-At-Home Protests
Currently

The Top 6 Dumbest Signs From Coronavirus Stay-At-Home Protests

Introducing the real American idiots.

1052

Welcome to day (nobody really knows at this point) of America's stay-at-home social distancing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. While most Americans are taking the guidelines seriously, working from home, studying online, or picking up a new hobby, there are some Americans who are taking the order as a personal insult. These people are morons.

Some of these morons are choosing to take their time off to parade down the streets, block essential workers from getting to their jobs, and risk spreading COVID-19.

As someone who uses humor as a coping mechanism, I like to bring a little joy in a dark time using satire and making fun of ignorant people. So here are six of my favorite (and dumbest) stay-at-home protest signs:

1. Introducing Mega Karen

And here we see a prime Karen in her natural environment. Notice how she wants others to get sick on her behalf instead of DIYing her hair like everyone else is? What a majestic waste of oxygen.

2. "I don't think that means what you think it means."

Sergio Flores / Getty Images

Conservatives are now pro-choice. In other news, Hell just froze over. I can't wait to go for my next abortion and throw this sign back at the next screaming religious nut.

3. If these guys were black, I bet it'd be a problem...

When this is 100 percent socially acceptable but one black man jogging gets shot because the justice system is a racist piece of crap, you know you've failed as a part of humanity.

4. Straight-Up Nazi

Notice how nobody stopped her?

5. We don't care about the health of our barbers and hairdressers.

If you magically think opening up non-essential businesses means everything will immediately go back to normal, then you're dumber than you look. Am I the only person hoping these two get banned from several barbershops and hairdressers based on the lack of craps they give about anyone else's health?

6. Let them eat acid.

Keep it locked down, I wanna see the end result.