55 Gifts All College Girls Would Love To Receive For Any Occasion

Send this list to your family and friends so you get the gifts you want!

56
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels

When people ask me what I want for my birthday or Christmas, I always struggle to provide decent responses. I forget everything that I have ever liked or been interested in. I've found that this is a common experience that most people have had in their lives, especially with their friends and family members. Are you one of them? If so, this list for you. Also, if you never know what to get your college student or college-aged friends, this list is for you.

People always says that teenagers and young adults are hard to buy for. However, there are many gift options teenagers be overjoyed with receiving. From craft kits and cookbooks to gift cards and scrunchies, the options are endless. So, if you have no clue what you want for a present (or don't know what to get for a friend or family member), gain inspiration from this list of 55 gift ideas.

1. Money

You can't go wrong with giving a college student money! As we all know, college is expensive. So, just give them cash!

2. Gift Cards

Gift cards are a practical and desirable gift optional. Here are some locations that you should consider purchasing gift cards for:

• Visa Gift Card
  • Amazon Gift Card
  • College Book and Merchandise Store Gift Card
  • Starbucks Gift Card
  • Chick-Fil-A Gift Card
  • Bath and Body Works Gift Card
  • Target Gift Card
  • Apple iTunes Gift Card

3. Scrunchies

Any girl with long hair will appreciate a scrunchie set. They are cute accessories. Plus, they put less strain on your hair.

4. Anything Sherpa!

Let's be honest: nothing beats soft sherpa apparel. If you find a cute sherpa jacket or throw blanket at the store, pick up one for your college student because that is the perfect gift. Comfort is important when you're stressing out over classes and assignments.

5. Candles

It doesn't matter how many candles a person has! If you find a wonderfully scented candle, then it will make a perfect gift for a loved one or BFF.

Photo by Pixabay on Pexels

6. Soft Blankets

We all love blankets, and this is an undebatable fact. Find one with a cute design, and pick it up for your college student.

7. Wall Art

College students are always looking for new paintings and art pieces for their dorm room.

8. Yeti Water Bottle

Hydration is important, and Yeti containers keep your drinks cold and/or warm for long periods of time. While students are attending classes all day, it is important to have a reliable water bottle on hand.

9. Simple Jewelry

Most girls enjoy jewelry, so this is a gift that will be fitting for females of all ages.

Photo by Kenneth Carpina on Pexels

10. Lap Desk

In our current digital age, computers are a necessity. Purchase a lap desk for your college buddy. These portable desks are both comfortable and useful when working on assignments on the couch or in bed.

11. Notebook and Pens

College students need to take notes consistently. Notebooks and pens are a useful set of supplies to have on hand.

12. Keurig Mini Coffee Maker

We need our coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the morning! Plus, college students can use the Keurig to make other food recipes.

13. Bluetooth Headphones

College is a noisy setting; therefore, headphones are a valuable possession.

14. Apple Watch

These watches track your sleep, heart rate, exercise levels, step count, and so much more. They are both fashionable and something students would actually use daily.

Photo by Pixabay on Pexels

15. Computer Cover

As students, we should really protect our computers better!

16. Yoga Pants

Yoga pants are a comfortable clothing option for both school and workout sessions.

17. Sweat Shirts

College students value comfort over fashion 90% of the time! Purchase us some comfy sweat shirts, please and thank you.

18. Utility Cart

Utility carts are a versatile storage option in rooms with limited space.

19. Brita Water Machine

Clean water availability can be sketchy on college campuses. Gift your college student a reliable source of fresh water...a Brita!

Photo by Pixabay on Pexels

20. Weighted Blankets

Insomnia and sleep disturbances are frequent in college students, regardless of whether students are living in an apartment or dorm room. Weighted blankets help with sleep quality and anxiety.

21. Dash Rapid Egg Cooker

Using a small portable egg cooker is a quick and easy way to make a nutritious meal in a dorm room setting.

22. Wireless Portable Charging Case

You can never be too prepared! College students use their phones more often, so portable chargers can be lifesavers when the battery drains unexpectedly.

23. Concert Tickets

Who doesn't like attending concerts on the weekend?

Photo by Vishnu R Nair on Pexels

24. Ugg or Nike Slippers

Sometimes you just need a comfy pair of slip-on shoes.

25. Oversized Hoodies

Like comfy sweat shirts, hoodies are a necessity for college students.

26. Heating Pad

If you sit at a desk all day, it is inevitable that you'll have sore muscles. Gift a college student a heating pad to help!

27. Stickers

Stickers are so popular right now. People put them on everything, including their water bottles and computers.

Photo by Christina Morillo on Pexels

28. Face Mask

Gift your college friend or student a face mask set, so they can have a spa day.

29. Hair Towel Wrap

Anyone with long hair would appreciate a nice hair towel wrap.

30. Polaroid Camera

College students have many memories to record. Why not capture memories with a Polaroid camera?

Photo by Adrianna Calvo on Pexels

31. Fuzzy Socks

Do I even need to explain this one?

32. Supportive Memory Foam Backrest Pillow

These pillows are great is you're doing work in bed.

33. Laundry Detergent and Cleaning Products

Cleaning products are expensive, so college students would appreciate them as presents.

Photo by Anna Shevts on Pexels

34. Chunky Knit Blanket

You could even make your own chunky blanket! Various craft stores sell classes and materials for making a homemade chunky knit blanket.

35. Weekender Overnight Duffel Bag

Getting an overnight duffel bag will save you time and stress when packing for a weekend at home.

36. Succulents

Succulents don't require much maintenance, but they are a cute way to style up your room.

37. Burt's Bees Gift Set

Burt's Bees is one of the best brands for chapsticks. Pick one up for your pal during the winter season especially!

38. LED String Lights

String lights are a great way to decorate a room. They look cute in almost every setting.

Photo by Dzenina Lukac on Pexels

39. Mini Backpack

Most girls need to carry an assortment of essentials with them throughout the day. A small backpack is a great way to transport materials throughout the day

40. Throw Pillows

You can never have enough pillows.

41. Shower Speakers

Who doesn't listen to music? We could all use a speaker, especially a water-resistant one.

42. Tile Device

If you constantly lose your keys or wallet, purchase a Tile Device that will track your objects and help you locate them.

43. Day Planner

College can be overwhelming with different deadlines and exam dates. Use a day planner to keep your schedule straight.

Photo by Bich Tran on Pexels

44. Pompom Beanie

Pompom beanies will keep your head warm and be a fashion statement during the cold months of the year.

45. Party Game

Who doesn't enjoy a good, old-fashioned game night? From to Cards Against Humanity, there are a variety of games to put on your wish list for a quiet night in with friends.

46. Cookbook

Get your friend or family member a cookbook! We all need to eat, so why not try some new recipes?

47. Streaming Service Subscription

Pay for our Netflix, Hulu or Disney+ subscriptions. Watching television is one of the primary ways college students relax. Who wouldn't appreciate access to new shows and movies?

Photo by freestocks.org on Pexels

48. Kindle

Kindles are great devices to access novels, textbooks, and essays. Students, of all ages, would benefit from this gift, especially with increased virtual learning.

49. Non-Perishable Snacks

You can never go wrong with food. Never!

50. Essential Oil Diffuser

Since college students typically can't keep candles in their rooms, gift them an oil diffuser. Diffusers make dorm rooms smell better. Additionally, the different types of essential oils provide varying health benefits for consumers.

51. 3-in-1 Wireless Charger Station

An all-inclusive charging station is a great way to remember to charge your phone, watch, and headphones. College can be stressful, but this charging station is a lifesaver.

52. Coffees and Teas

Students can never have enough coffee and tea, especially if they attend early morning classes.

Photo by Nikolay Osmachko on Pexels

53. Craft Kit

When college students have free time, therapeutic actives are a great way to spend one's time. Who doesn't enjoy being creative? Plus, there are various types of crafting that people can participate in.

54. Scratch Off Map of The World

If you love to travel, record your journeys and experiences with a customizable map. This is great for young people who experience wanderlust and desire to travel the world.

55. College Apparel and Merchandise

College students LOVE sporting their college merchandise and fun homemade college-based paraphernalia. We can never have enough!