50 Things To Write About

50 Things To Write About

Tell Your Story

47983
50 Things To Write About

As an English Major, it sometimes kills me to not have anything to write about. I have succumbed to creating a video to express what is on my mind (or for some project) instead of actually WRITING.

Writing is therapeutic, it can be one of the most stress relieving activities anyone could do. Yes, it can be difficult, especially if it is not your strong suit.

However, once someone decides to write, they either find themselves stumped, or clueless on where to start.

This could be entertaining, could pass the time, and could very well help anyone who is in a funk.

Enjoy :)

1.Tell a time when you got caught doing something embarrassing.

2. Imagine walking in to your house and you see your favorite performer walk out of your kitchen, what would you do?

3. Look around the room, what is wrong with this picture?

4. Tell a time in the seventh grade that you remember vividly.

5. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who is the complete opposite of you. What would they be doing right now?

6. Suddenly, you become trapped in a rap battle against Jay-Z, what is the first thing you will do or ask yourself?

7. A ruthless team of your old action figures/dolls suddenly come alive. They have tied you up and swore to get revenge for all the years of neglect, what is your mode of action? Explain what you will do to escape.

8. Write about a memorable experience in a hotel.

9. Describe the best college experience.

10. What gets under your skin the most? Describe.

11. You are watching a film based off of your life. Formulate a soundtrack. Why did you choose those songs?

12. Dogs or Cats? Why?

13. Put yourself in the shoes of your best friend.

14. If you woke up and found yourself to be an animal, what sort of creature would you be?

15. Animals can talk! And there’s an angry lion racing towards you, what do you say?

16. You are out with your friends and you are having the time of your life, what are you and your friends doing?

17. Does religion play a big part in your life? Explain.

18. What sort of goals do you set for yourself that you feel are often impossible? Why set them?

19. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

20. Write a review of the last movie you saw.

21. Make an inanimate object come to life with your words.

22. What is standing in your way right now?

23. Marvel or DC?

24. Listen to Gospel music. What are you thinking?

25. How do you feel about politics?

26. What would life be like if humans were able to bend the elements?

27. Imagine yourself in the life of the movie “Antz”, what sort of insect would you be?

28. A man has offered you 1 million dollars, but on one condition. You must either live the rest of your life without deodorant/fragrance-scented-items, or shower only once a month, which do you choose?

29. Your best friend calls you on the phone crying, and the reason is because her balloon popped; they are distraught, hysterical, and they are looking towards you for comfort. What do you do?

30. Start off with the first five words that come to mind. Then, write down their opposites. Write a sentence that includes the word and its opposite.

31. If you could do a duet with your favorite singer, who would it be? And, what would you sing?

32. Write a list of things you would never do in your life, then, do them. Take a challenge.

33. What sort of talent did you wish you had?

34. Name a blessing in your life.

35. Write a script on you and Batman’s first encounter.

36. You’re a storm trooper stationed in the woods waiting to capture a kid who has been seen with a green light saber. You assume that your task is fruitless and boring, so you leave your spot and walk through the woods. While you are gone, you come across two strange characters dressed in long black robes, what happens?

37. Explain your adventures in #32.

38. Describe your relationship with your family.

39. There are five people in a holding cell. Two committed a crime, one has severe anxiety, the other is falsely accused of a crime and drunk, and the last is a character that you decide. What happens in this holding cell?

40. What if your high school was like “High School Musical”? Explain your experience.

41. If I looked under your bed, what would I find?

42. If you were tasked with a project to show awareness to a certain disability/foundation, what would it be, and how would you bring light to your chosen case?

43. What habit would you like to change?

44. List some of your greatest qualities.

45. Look up songs from different generations, describe the sort of feeling or thoughts that go through your mind while listening.

46. Describe your dream relationship.

47. Complete this thought: “If God and I were best friends…”

48. Who or what has your heart?

49. Do you believe in second chances?

50. Describe your favorite photograph.