5 Ways That Netflix Could Improve

5 Ways That Netflix Could Improve

Netflix has some cool features and benefits which make it stand out, but it could use some improvements.

130
5 Ways That Netflix Could Improve

Stop increasing prices.

It seems like at least once a year, Netflix increases it's prices yet again. Its prices reached an all-time high back in January of this year. Monthly memberships now range from $8.99 to $15.99 a month, depending on how many devices you want to allow to use the account at the same time. It makes it challenging to be able to afford one's own Netflix account. Allegedly, Netflix wants to crack down on password sharing in certain places to make sure only people living in the same household have a family account, as stated in their policy.

Offer student discounts and/or make memberships cheaper.

I have seen a variety of entertainment-related student discounts offered which can really help save precious money. I have seen discounts for Apple Music, Spotify Premium, and Hulu just to name a few. With monthly membership prices increasing at least yearly on average, and no means for a student to get a discount on said membership, it is amazing for a college-age person to be able to afford it.

Be available for download on Nintendo Switch.

Netflix is available to download on Apple and Android devices such as iPhones and iPads. The app is also available to use on your computer/laptop. You can even download it on many current and last generation gaming consoles such as Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Wii U. However, it has yet to be a thing for the Nintendo Switch. The Nintendo Wii and Wii U both have Netflix, yet the Switch does not yet. I mean The Switch has Hulu and YouTube, so hopefully, it will only be a matter of time before it makes its debut on the Nintendo Switch. It can get annoying going from one console to another simply because of switching which entertainment app I want to use.

Send notifications when stuff is leaving Netflix.

I get other different notifications such as recommended and new stuff to watch, but there has yet to be notifications as to when stuff leaves Netflix. It would be nice to not find out the hard way if and when tv shows and moves are no longer viewable on Netflix. I miss being able to watch stuff like Police Academy.

Please stop asking if we are still watching.

The chances are pretty good that I am still binge-watching whatever I have been watching for the last several episodes. Do not judge me. Seriously.