5 Ways To Create A Halloween Costume Just From A Hairstyle

If you're lazy like me, these hairstyles will pull together a costume so quickly and cheaply!

17
Three fortune teller costume looks side by side

With Halloween arriving in just a week, now's the time to think of your costume if you haven't already. I usually leave this until the last minute, relying on random pieces of my wardrobe and old Halloween costume accessories to pull a look together. But what if all you really needed to tie your costume together was a hairstyle? Could it be that easy? I, for one, definitely think these costumes work and I am sure to use one of them this year.

Ariana Grande

YouTube

Ariana Grande has so many iconic looks that you could go back to her Victorious days of deep red hair, to her signature half-up half-down from 2013, or to her cat ear plus ponytail phase.

Ariel

All you need to transform into Ariel is some temporary red hair color like Curlsmith's hair makeup! Add any purple top and/or green skirt, and your costume's done! You can do this with princesses like Jasmine, Cinderella, or Aurora, who all have signature hairstyles!

Lion

YouTube

Use your naturally curly texture or curl your hair into tight spirals! Then tease it until you create a lion's mane. Add some makeup to finish off the look!

Galaxy!

YouTube

Have some fun with temporary hair color to create this galaxy roots look! Pair it with an all black ensemble, and you'll look like the night sky without much effort!

Minnie Mouse

YouTube

And finally, you can create ears by braiding your own hair and twisting it into mini buns! Add a red lip and use eyeliner to draw Minnie's nose to complete the costume!