5 Things That Indecisive People Dread

5 Things That Indecisive People Dread

I can't decide what to put here.

310
5 Things That Indecisive People Dread

When you are indecisive, forced to make some form of decision, you feel like the weight of the world is sitting on your chest. This choice is you're making is one of life-or-death. So if you are or around an indecisive person, here are some things to try.

1. Food Menus

Even when we're hungry, we are really bad at making choices. There are so many good food options, and having all of those delicious sounding options is quite overwhelming. Most of the time, we just wind up piggybacking off of someone else's food choice. It's not because we want to be weird and eat the exact same thing as you. We're just putting your decision-making capabilities to good use because we can't decide on our own.

2. Choosing between any two things

Whether it be which friend to hang out with or deciding what kind of cookies we should buy at the store, choosing between things is a curse. What if we choose one thing and the other thing was better? We'll wind up feeling dumb for making the decision we made. So going with neither option is the safest bet.

3. Peer Pressure

For the indecisive person's mentality, please avoid peer pressure at all costs. We can barely handle our own thoughts. When people try to convince indecisive people to do things that maybe they're not so fond of, they start to panic. We don't know if we should decline, or if we should just give in. We feel deep down that either choice is bad, and we just want to curl up like an armadillo to avoid it all.

4. Making Plans

Dates, location, people?! This is our biggest nightmare. We can't decide anything. What if the future holds a tragic event that wrecks all plans? We honestly just hate being assigned responsibility. If you suggest something, we'll agree.

5. Multiple Choice Questions

Shout-out to the SATs, ACTs, and all the teachers that make multiple choice questions. Is it A or is it B? Maybe it's C? Yeah, so much for getting a reasonable grade and getting into a decent college. Who needs to be successful? Certainly no one that's indecisive.