5 Songs To Listen To Today That Are Guaranteed To Make Your Day Better

5 songs that had caught my attention as of lately.

69
Tumblr

Who doesn't like music? Well, if you don't, let me comfort your ears and convert you to the sounds of the world!

Here are 5 songs that I think you should listen to today! The order of the songs listen do not indicate a hierarchy or anything, since these are all great songs that I believe you will enjoy today, tomorrow and (hopefully) years from now!

1. Jaden Smith - Fallen

So, Jaden Smith isn't a bad artist. People tend to overlook him due to the fact that he is the son of Will Smith, and for some reason, people tend to look down on the children of the A-list celebs.

His most recent album, Syre, in my opinion, was a minuscule taste of Jaden's capability as an artist. Fallen is one of the "softer" songs on this tape, yet, it gives one a good idea of his musical diversity.

2. Mozzy ft.Sjava & Reason - Seasons

Movie soundtracks tend to be pretty good. May it be fluid classical pieces or speaker-knocking trap tracks. The Black Panther soundtrack was the creation of TDE, with masterminds like Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar and more. This song doesn't feature either of the aforementioned artists, however, this is one track that touched me in a sense that it really captures the diversity displayed on the big screen.

I really give this a recommendation if you're a fan of the clean vocals of Sjava, an artist from South Africa, or the meaningful verses from Mozzy & Reason. Wakanda Forever!

3. BROCKHAMPTON - WASTE

Ah, BROCKHAMPTON, the new generation of boy bands that is dripping in bountiful ideas. There is no genre that this group couldn't do if they put their minds to it. They're making their ways to the mainstream, so jump on the bandwagon now or forever hold your peace. WASTE is a track that highlights the vocals of one of their soulful members, bearface. Give it a listen to!

4. XXXTentacion ft. Trippie Redd - F*** Love

XXXTentacion had a great year in 2017. Despite all the controversy surrounding him, it is hard to call him talent-less. This song displays one aspect of X and it's a sure treat. Trippie Redd has also been riddled in success and complemented X perfectly on this track.

Give this a listen to, and while you're at it, give X's mainstream debut album, 17, a listen. It's an interesting compilation of genres and gives one the scope of X's mentality.

5. Erykah Badu - On & On

It's Erykah. Enough said.

And there it is! I hope you enjoy the listen.