5 Signs You Are An Angry Driver

5 Signs You Are An Angry Driver

It doesn't take long to figure out you're an angry person when driving in Texas.

64
5 Signs You Are An Angry Driver

Nobody likes being called an angry driver, but let's face it, we've all had our angry moments. All of that driving etiquette learned in driving school goes right out of the window the minute someone decides to use that blasted horn. Here are a couple of telltale signs of being angry while driving:

1. Inflicting your best 'death stare' upon the driver next to you.

Knowing the speed limit is 65 miles per hour but you can't believe someone's actually taking that seriously on the highway when you're trying to go 80 mph.

2. Cursing loudly while holding up your middle finger in multiple directions, making sure the other driver sees it.

The honking driver behind you always thought they had anger issues until they see you trying to fight with them through the rearview mirror.

3. Yelling at yourself for someone else's stupidity.

Passing by someone double parked in a packed parking lot and having a meltdown as you continue searching for a parking spot you know doesn't exist because that jerk took the last one.

4. Feeling like this...

Losing your mind after a driver cuts you off abruptly without a turning signal and seeing your life flash before your eyes.

...but acting like this:

Sufficing for a shocked expression because your mother's in the car, but knowing what you really would have done if she wasn't.

5. Acting like you've been possessed by the speed demon.

Lashing out at the person in front of you for taking the slowest right turn ever but you have to sit and wait patiently because you don't want to go to jail for hitting them.