With a powerhouse voice and a fresh sound, Bebe Rexha is definitely a new act you should keep your eyes open for. She is smart, independent and ridiculously cool, and most importantly, she's here to stay.
Here are five reasons why you should give Bebe Rexha’s music a listen.
1. Her lyrics are as real as it gets.
In her empowering song, “I’m Gonna Show You Crazy,” she reminds us that we should just feel free to be ourselves even if that means acting a little bit crazy.
2. She's already been featured in songs we know.
3. She co-wrote “The Monster” for Rihanna and Eminem.
Rexha says that “Monster” was written because “it was a message to myself saying, it’s OK that you’re not perfect.’"
4. She’s going on tour with Nick Jonas this fall.
How much better can you get than that? Still jealous I won’t be attending, by the way.
5. Like you, she doesn’t want to grow up either.