5 Reasons Why I Love My Little Diamond

5 Reasons Why I Love My Little Diamond

The day you ran to my arms and said "you lied to me!" was the best day of my life.

835
5 Reasons Why I Love My Little Diamond
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/03/21/636572505886278923-1134592753_IMG_2168.JPG

The day you ran to my arms and said "you lied to me!" was the best day of my life. Every moment since then I continuously am so proud of you and am so glad you're a part of my life. I think the best things in life go through every up and down and we have successfully done that. So in honor of Loyalty Week and my last semester, this one's for you Little Bug.

Reasons Why I Love My Little Diamond:

1. "It's fine." I never thought I would find someone else who says this as much as I do. Well, I have. But for you, this is a phrase that keeps you strong. When life hits you hard, you say "its fine", but I know that it's just the strength in you trying to get over the bump in your path. You're a warrior. I love this about you.

2. You know exactly what I am trying to say before I even say it. Like the most recent time when I had the most embarrassing story for you and I couldn't even get the words out. You knew exactly what I was going to say. You listen even when I ramble and have nothing important to say. I love this about you.

3. Your humor. You can walk into a room and make everyone laugh. Whether it be because someone said something that you didn't hear or because your laugh is so contagious! Either way it is always refreshing to hear you laugh and make everyone else laugh too. I love this about you.

4. Despite our busy lives, we always are sure to catch up on every detail and it's like we left off right where we were before. We know that we both have our crazy stressful stuff, but it's so good to know that no matter how long we've gone without talking, we care enough to catch right back up. I love this about you.

5. You're vulnerable, with the biggest heart. You just want people to be happy. When your friend is sad and having a rough day, your heart hurts and you try to talk with them and make it better. You are honest and tell people what you are truly feeling, and people appreciate this about you and I love this about you.

Even though I may be your big, I look up to you for your strength, your energy, and your ability to stay up past 1 am. I love you so so much and I cannot wait to see what your future holds. Remember Little Bug, I'll be there for you like you're there for me too.

L&L,

Big Bug <>