5 Reasons Why Chick-Fil-A Is The Actual Worst

A Letter To The Food We All Crave

412
www.today.com

It’s always there on the way home from a long day at work. That red logo staring at you as you drive by. It’s impossible to not at least think about stopping or smelling it while driving by. It probably has about a fifteen car line all waiting to get to the last window to be handed a magic red and white bag. It’s the restaurant with the cows pressuring you to eat more chicken. It’s probably what food we all be eating in heaven. It's practically on every street. You guessed right, it’s Chick-Fil-A.

1. It’s impossible to pass up.

You can smell it miles away and the signs never let you accidentally miss the exit. The convenience of this place is insane. There comes a point where you realize there is no reason not to go there for food. Why would I want to go anywhere else if there is probably a Chick-Fil-A close by?

2. It’s sauces never change.

No matter what, Chick-Fil-A is loyal. The same food and sauce I had during childhood are the exact same. I always think I might one day try some new sauce, but it never gets old. I just can't break that trust.

3. It’s closed on Sunday.

I understand that we all need to go to church on Sunday. I also understand that we need to have a day of rest, but goodness it seriously gets me every time.

4. It never gets old.

I don’t think there will ever be a day where I tell myself that I don’t need Chick-Fil-A. It just seriously doesn’t get old. I don’t even remember my first experience trying this place but I bet it was magical.

5. It understands me.

The staff is always so nice, even when I hardly socialize until they hand me my food. They give me more sauce than what I need. It’s like an ideal friendship. Except you can’t buy friends.

Thank your local Chick-Fil-A and buy someone the best meal they will have all day. Maybe even the person behind you in line! But most of all, thank God before every meal.